Part 7

Doctor is everything alright? (Vardhan asked him whereas Randhir's eyes were stuck on her innocent sleepy face) achanak gir kun padi....

Mr Suryavanshi ghabrane ki koi baat nehi....isne sayad kal syamse kuch khaya nehi.....isse hosh ate hi kuch khila dijiye.....(he smiled at him) 

Ji.....(just then his phone beeped) haan bolo.....haan okay fine mei abhi pahanchta hun......(he ended the conversation and gazed at Randhir who was still looking at Sanyukta) Randhir (he upped his lashes and fixed his eyes on Vardhan's face) mujhe eak urgent kaam agaya Sanyukta ke hosh mei ate hi usse kuch khilado....(he nodded his head positively) good (he smiled before leaving the room)

After sometime Sanyukta opened her eyes and rolled them from left to right...just then her eyes located his face.

mei....(she tried to sit placing her elbow on the bed but it slipped....before her back could touch the bed he caught hold of her......he made her lay on the bed comfortably and she was just lost in him.....in his care.....somewhere his presence was unknowingly healing her unsaid wounds which were giving her pain since ages)

mei kuch khaneko lata hun....(he covered her with the quilt and she kept mum)

***

Nei.....tasteless hei...(she made a weird face)

Khao warna nak band karke jabardasti piladunga samjhi...(he glared her and she obeyed like a kid)

tumhe pyarse bolna nehi ata?...(she chipped in her sweet voice and he feed her another spoon of soup)

ata hei....lekin tumjesi nakchadio sei ese hi baat karna chaiye...(he spoke and she twisted her lips)

wese tto skeleton lagti ho......fir khana kun nehi khati? (her face fell and the last night incidents started revolving in her mind).....hunger strike pei ho kya.......(he chuckled) arrey kahan chali? (as she climbed down the bed)

Ghar jana hei....(she tugged a random strand of hair behind her ear)

Fine mei chod deta hun...(he kept the bowl on the bed side table and looked at her)

Thanks...mei chali jaungi khud....(she smiled)

wese bhi hamare desh mei ladkio ki kami hei.....tum apna accident karake kun girls ki population kam karne pei tuli ho? chupchap mere sath chalo...(he ordered her)

nei....(she frowned) mere liye tumhe pareshan honeki jarurat nehi hei...(she walked out of the room)

Damn this girl.....let it be Randhir (he surged his shoulders) do hell with her....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::  

Kya chal raha hei darling? (Monika sat on Rohit's lap and encircled her arms around his neck)

Kaam (he was hell busy in his project)

Kya hamesa kaam...(she trailed her finger on his face) eak bar baby aa gaya tto hame eak dusreke liye time nehi milega...(she started kissing his ear lobe)

Monika please......dekh rahi ho na busy hun....yeh cheap harkate baad mei karna....

Yeh cheap hei!...(she grabbed him towards her holding his collar) aab baby kei wajese mei moti ho gayi tto tum ignore karoge? (he was hell irritated)

Monika...tumhare tarah khali nehi betha hun mei......(he released him self from her clutches)

Monika stood up and walked till the door while wiping her tears.....

agar property ka matter nehi hota tto mei isse pet mei rakhti hi nehi (touched her baby bump) khamkha meri beauty chin rahi hei.....(she frowned)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir...(he stopped on his way) yahan betho...(Randhir obeyed his father and made himself comfortable beside him) kesi chal rahi hei tumhari padhai...(he placed his hand on his back)

Achhi (Randhir removed his father's hand)

Beta.....tumhare bade bhaio nei milke eak business deal crack kardi hei.....kaal issi khusime hamne eak party arrange kia hei...so I want u to be there...(Harsh smiled a little)

Mujhe kaam hei...(he was about to go)

beta please....(he pleaded him)

Randhir thought for a while.....

Okay fine....(with attitude) and yes yeh rahe 8000 rupey....(Harsh frowned) 

beta esa maat karo....(Harsh pleaded him)

jabse mujhe akal ayi hei mei apne rehneka , khane pine ka karch deta aa raha hun.....I don't need your dirty money....(he clenched his jaws)

Randhir.....itna naraj hei apne dad sei? itna bhi nei bolega ki yeh pese tu lata kahan sei hei? (caressed his cheeks)

It's none of your business....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Oops sorry.....(Sanyukta bend down to collect her belongings)

It's okay....(the voice was familiar to her.......she upped her lashed to recognize him) 

aap! (she smiled and he returned the gesture)

Well, mei rasan kharidne nehi aa sakta kya? (he showed his 32 )

Nehi...(Sanyukta chuckled a bit)

Sanyukta yeh akhri baar mei tumhe udhar dei raha hun....(the shopkeeper pointed his finger at her and Sanyukta felt a little embarrassed)

Is everything alright? (he asked her and she just faked a smile)

Ji uncle aap tension maat lijiye kaal college jate time mei apka sara udhar chukto kar dungi...(she left the place collecting her shopping bags)

Mei tumhe ghar drop kardun? (he asked while unlocking the lock of his bike)

Nehi mei khud chali jaungi...(she smiled a little)

Sanyukta......(he was about to say something)

Hey Parth.....(both glanced at Randhir with his bicycle)

Randhir (they hugged)

tum iss fattu kei sath kya kar rahe ho...(Randhir smirked at Sanyukta and she didn't say anything)

Kuch nehi ese hi mulakat ho gayi....isse ghar chodneke bareme soch raha tha lekin yeh mana kar rahi hei....(Parth surged his shoulders)

Mei khud chali jaungi...(Sanyukta smiled)

As u wish....okay Randhir....Sanyukta bye....kal college mei milte hei....(he left the place)

Sanyukta thought of walking till her home as she didn't want to waste her money on auto....just then the handle of the shopping bag got separated from it and the rasan fell on the ground....

Oh no...(she frowned)

eak bag bhi nehi pakad sakti...(Randhir helped her to gather them) aab betho cycle mei....in chijo ko pakadke.....(he ordered her)

nei...(she was hesitant)

Thik hei mei bhi dekhta hun kese leke jati ho in chijoko....(he smirked)

thik hei tumhe pese lene honge....

What!...(he was flabbergasted)

haan....(she lowered her lashes)

Okay fine 2 rupey dei dena...aab chalo....(she sat on the rod like before and he started paddling)

After sometime...

mene 2 rupey kahan tha....yeh 10 hei...(he frowned)

2 rupey ....I mean bahat sasta hei.....

Tum pagal ho kya....rakho....(he placed the note on her palms) badi ayi.....(he paddled back to his home)

Ajeeb ladka hei yeh tto....(she kept on looking at his retiring figure)

:::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers for your motivation. Do tell me your views about this part. See u soon. Love u all.

Jan...