Part 1

Aur kya kya lena hei...(she scratched her head)

di aaj apka pehla din hei na college mei koi padhai nehi hogi aap kun pareshan ho rahi ho? (Ankit chipped while fidgeting with her mobile)

Firbhi I need to be prepared.....(she snatched her mobile phone)

Arrey....(Ankit pouted)

Chal padhai kar...(she ruffled his hair before leaving for college)

***

FITE ....(she inhaled deeply spreading her arms on either side with her eyes closed..........)

Finally her dream to become a mechanical engineer is going to be fulfilled....(she opened her eyes and stepped inside the prestigious college)

She stopped for a moment in front of the rose garden. The flowers were shinning like her face under the influence of sun light.

She was exploring the college premises while her eyes were rolling all over except the way she was walking on. 

Ouch...(she screamed and fell on the ground along with the boy with whom she collided......she was under his muscular cage........unable to move.......the boy was hell irritated as his new expensive pant is now kissing the dirty floor.....She stirred a bit feeling uncomfortable and there was almost no gape in between their frames.....he sat straight and gathered his books which were laying on the floor.....)

Andhi ho? (he shouted on that innocent girl but she was only staring at his angry handsome face) pata nehi kahan kahan sei ajate hei....(he gritted his teeth and got up to leave)

Kitna battameez tha...(she stood up and continued exploring the college)

"Freshers please gather at the auditorium as our respected Principal Sir wants to share something with you."

All the new students rushed towards the auditorium and the Principal started his speech....

My dear students a very warm welcome to our prestigious college FITE. (Thus the principal conducted his speech) 

So finally I would like to request you all to cooperate our institution and maintain unity among your self. 

All the students left for their respective places after the meeting. Sanyukta sat on a chair inside the canteen; some dangerous eyes were keenly looking at her activities....

Dekh tto nayi chidiya ghus ayi hei college mei....(Nameet chipped placing his right hand on YOYO)

Chodona bhai ji fresher hei achi gharki lagti hei yeh hamare type ki nei...(Yoyo denied the topic)

Arrey type ki nei hei tto kya.....aajaegi...(he smirked)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Di (she looked at her cute brother while feeding him the food...her mother was happy observing the beautiful bond between the siblings) aaj apka din kesa raha? (in his wobbly voice)

bahat acha....sirf wo khadus nehi milta tto aur maja ata...(she chipped while gritting her teeth)

Sanyukta....(Anju called her) tu kiski baat kar rahi hei...dekh beta wese bhi hamare itne sare problems hei tu kisike sath pange leke aur maat khadi kar...

maa....esa kuch nehi hei...wo aaj bass eak arrogant ladke se takra kya gayi char bate sunadi usne....bass yehi baat hei aur kuch nehi....(Anju sighed)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next day Sanyukta reached the college in time....according to the time table the class was going to be held in room number 32......she was going towards the room when a boy blocked her way...

yes? (she scrunched her brows)

aap first year student ho? (he asked politely)

Ji...(she nodded her head)

wo actually aaj apka first class room number 21 mei hoga....uss taraf...(he showed her the way)

Lekin time table mei 32 likha hei....

haan wahi wo principal sir nei mujhe jimewari di ki mei sabhi freshers ko inform kardun...(he grinned)jao warna class me deri hogi tumhari...(Sanyukta ran towards the room)

She reached room number 21 which was near the boys washroom....

Yahan tto koi nehi (she chipped after entering inside the room just then someone closed the door)

She turned to look at the same boy along with 2 others....

yeh kya hei....(she was afraid thinking about the possible consequences)

aab mere ilake mei itni achi maal ajaye aur mei na chakhu esa kabhi ho sakta hei kya? (Nameet chipped while stepping close towards her)

aab kya (Sanyukta thought)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you so much my dear readers. I am happy that u liked the concept. If you liked this part too then please vote and comment. Next part after good responses. Love u all. See u soon. Do check my other ff's.

Jan...