Part 6

"Snow white!......(his eyes were glittering due to tears.....his love....his life.....the only reason of his happiness is laying in front of him as a lifeless body...) wake up.....(the audience were wiping their tears) u can't leave me like that (a drop of tear fell on he rosy lips) u can't (he broke down and placed his lips on her forehead).....I love u Snow.....please wake up....(just then a sudden spark encircled them and Snow opened her beautiful eyes slowly.....")

"Prince....(she placed her palm on his cheek and their eyes met)"

"Snow u r alive!....(he was happy)"

"It's your love which brought my life back....thank u"

"I love u Snow....(they hugged and the curtain was pulled down)"

Marvelous....(The dramatic secretary hugged Randhir and shook his hands with Sanyukta)

Sandhir looked at each other....they were a bit shy after the drama......

I am so proud of u both.....I think we should celebrate.....only we three....

Of course....(Randhir smiled)

By the way I am Parth.....Parth Kasyap....3rd year mechanical engineering student...(he grinned)

I am sorry .....(they looked at Sanyukta) I can't join u both....I am having some work...(she replied politely)

No problem.....work is important.....(Parth grinned)

Thank u...(she chipped and left the place)

So Randhir....(he shifted his gaze from Sanyukta to Parth....) shall we?

Of course...(he smiled)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Didi aap aj kaunsa chapter padhaengi mujhe? (His little brother asked but she was lost somewhere....the play was still revolving in her mind) didi

haan....(just then Kishore stepped inside their house like an unwanted cyclone)

Anju.....Anju......(he roared like a lion....Sanyukta was trembling)

papa...(Ankit hugged him)

Chal hatt...(he pushed the innocent boy)

Anku....(Sanyukta hugged him)

Anju......

maa ghar pei nehi hei....(he looked at her with his red eyes ......he was drunk)

Without any word he dashed inside the bed room and opened the word robe....

papa aap!....(Sanyukta and Ankit were looking at him....he pulled out the box and took the money which was earned by Sanyukta and Anju) nei papa aap nei leke jasakte...(she sobbed and Kishore pushed her so that she fell on the floor....Ankit was looking at them with his eyes wide)

papa nehi (Sanyukta hugged his legs) yeh bachi kuchi kamai hei....iss mahine haam bhuke marjaenge agar aap yeh le gaye tto...(she sobbed)

Chod mera per...(he kicked her arm and she screamed in pain.....Ankit was weeping badly) 

Kishore left the place with the money so that he could enjoy his drinks....

Didi...(Ankit cupped her face and Sanyukta hugged him.......Anju stepped inside the house only to witness her children crying badly and consoling one another)

Sanyukta!....Anku!....kya hua bachho?

maa papa aye thei (as soon as Anku finished Anju closed her mouth using her palm) firse nehi...(she shook her head) aab kya hoga....kya khaenge haam? 

maa.....aap chinta maat karo (she hugged her mother) mei hun na...kuch na kuch jarur karungi...(she wiped the tears of her mother)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next day Sanyukta prepared breakfast and distributed that in between her maa and brother....she lied that she is not feeling like to eat anything.....she left for college in her empty stomach.....it was 12 pm and they were trying to assemble a machine in the mechanical lab...her stomach was growling due to hunger but she don't even have a penny to buy and eat something.....she was not able to concentrate on the task.....

Sanyukta Aggarwal (Vardhan screamed and Randhir as well as the other students looked at them) kar kya rahi ho tum? adhe ghante se wahi ke wahi ho? 

Sor....

No excuses...(he screamed and she gulped down her saliva) tum jese useless engineers agar India mei manufacture hote rahe na tto ho gaya India successful...(he taunted her and threw the screw driver) Randhir....

Yes sir..(he spoke with attitude) tum ajese Sanyukta ke sath task karoge....

par...(he widened his eyes)

Mei kuch nehi sunna chata......yeh thodi kamjor hei aur bright student honeke nate yeh tumhari responsibility hei ki tum isse kaam sikhao......aab mera mun kya dekh rahe ho...(Vardhan shouted on him) dhyan se sunlo sab 20 minute mei yeh puraka pura assembled hona chaiye.....nei tto mujhse bura koi nehi hoga...(he left the place)

It's all because of u...(she looked into his eyes which were depicting hatred for her) kahan fas gaya mei...(he started assembling the machine) jabse tum mere life mei ayi ho sirf gadbad kiye ja rahi ho...(he was muttering all these under his breathe......Sanyukta was feeling dizzy.....her vision got blurred and in no time Randhir heard a "thud" sound and lowered his gaze to witness an unconscious Sanyukta.)

Sanyukta!....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear friends. Your votes and comments are really very motivating. So what do u think about this part? I would love to know your views. If u liked it then vote, comment and share. See u soon. Love u all.

Jan...