Part 27

My updates ends with my note :) so reload the page if u r not able to read my note (A/N) otherwise u may end up reading the half part :D

Sanyukta.......Sanyukta suno.....(held her hand .....they were in the middle of the road) dekho kitni thand hei....please ghar chalo....(turned to take her with him)

nei....(crossed her arms across her chest)

Please (he hugged her from back and she pouted)

nei (pushed him) tumne meri insult ki na I will not crossed her arms across her chest)

dekho mujhe gussa chadgaya na tto aur pachtaogi....(pointed his finger at her)

Dekha agayi na asliyat.....mei yehi road pei sojaungi lekin tumhare sath ghar nei aungi....(sternly)

thik hei.......jo karna hei karo......lekin eak baat yaad rakhna agar koi gadbad hue tto rote hue mere pas maat ajana.....tab eak kheech kei kaan kei necchhe.....(he couldn't complete)

TH....AA...PPP

He was shocked and was rubbing his left cheek

Yehi kehna chate thei na? (she smirked) tuhare kehne sei pehle mene kardia....(picked up her bag.....he was just looking at her with his eyes wide)

good by Mr Sekhawat.....(she gave a final glare before leaving her husband)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kya Sanyukta tu soyegi nehi ? (Tanya asked being annoyed)

After leaving him she was at Tanya's home......as she lives alone...

Tanya mujhe usse thapad nei marna chaiye tha....(she frowned and Tanya rolled her eyes)

usme kya hei mei Sahil ko roj eak marti hun....haww.....(she yawned) aab soja kaal sube tour hei...

firvi uska gaal kitna laal ho gaya tha...bahat joroki laggayi sayad....mei hi domestic violence ke against kehti hun....aur aab mene hi usko mardia thappad....(she was not able to sleep the whole night)

yeh ladki pagal hei (Tanya murmured)

****

Sanyukta Aggarwal.....(he was having a date with his punching bag) iss thappad ki kimat tumhe chukani hogi....(held the bag back) u will have to pay for it....(he gritted his teeth) mei bhi dekhta hun kese nei ati mere pas (he smirked)

Next day everyone gathered at the college premises.....

Sanyukta was looking at Randhir who was fidgeting with his mobile phone....

Yeh itna cool kese hei (she thought) mujhe ddo bate bhi nei sunayi ! (she pouted) at least mujhe pani laneko bolta....kahan reh rahi ho kya yeh wo....pata nei (she frowned) kahin yeh mujhe bhulane ka ya divorce deneka tto plan nei kar raha! (she widened her eyes) hawwww.....