Part 11

Chacha....(he turned to look at Randhir) 

Arrey Randhir! uth gaye tum? betho mei tumhare chachi se kehke breakfast bana deta hun.....fir tum aur Sanyukta college chale jao......(he smiled at him)

Haan...wo mei aaj college sei sidha ghar jaunga....mei aur Sanyukta 2-3 din ke liye yahan garage mei nehi aa paenge...(he smiled a little and they settled themselves on the dining table)

tumhara tto samajh agaya par Sanyukta bhi nehi ayegi? (he poured the orange juice inside 4 glasses and gave one to Randhir)

wo mei nehi Rahunga na....yahan kaam karte karte deri ho jati hei....it's for her safety....(Chacha chuckled) kya hua? (he looked confused and started sipping his juice)

bahat chata hei na usse? (Chacha asked cutely and Randhir chocked the juice in his throat and started coughing badly)

Sanyukta who was there inside the kitchen rushed towards the dining table and started rubbing his back before chacha could do that....

aram se nei pi sakte? (he glared her still coughing.....chachi came there and stood beside chacha) akhe kya dikha rahe ho? (still rubbing his back)

Randhir liked her concern but still maintained a stern face....

sirf tebar dikhate ho lekin dam nehi hei bande me...(she twisted her lips and he stopped coughing)

aapko yaad hei jab hamari nayi nayi shadi hue thi....(chachi rested her head on chacha's shoulder)

haan mere galeme khana atak gaya tha....tumne ese hi dat lagayi thi mujhe...(they chuckled)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta tum ajkal mujhe bahat dominate karne lagi ho...(Randhir spoke once they started heading towards their college)

haan tto tum karte hi ho ese kaam...(she glared him)

dekho mujhe yeh saab pasand nehi...(the driver was listening to their conversation)

kya pasand nehi.....(she asked cutely)

mujhse dur raho samjhi (he was shooting daggers at her)

dur hi hun ....(showed him her tongue)

nayi nayhi shadi hue hei? (the driver asked and sandhir glanced and each other but looked away immediately)

They reached the college and climbed down the auto which was noticed by Parth.

Arrey! Randhir....Sanyukta eak sath (he grinned)

Haan wo yeh mujhe raste mei milgayi (Sanyukta frowned) socha behcari ko lift de dun...wese Parth chal tujhse eak important baat karni hei (Randhir dragged him)

Bye Sanyukta (Parth chipped before leaving with Randhir)

huh kitna khadus hei yeh (she pouted)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello maa kya hua (Sanyukta chipped while balancing the phone between her ear and her shoulder as she was busy fixing a machine)

*Sanyu city hospital aja please....(Anju chipped in her chocked voice)*

In no time Sanyu rushed out of the college and reached City Hospital...

maa.....Anku....(she was not even able to speak due to anxiety)

beta wo school sei aa raha tha ki eak car sei takra gaya.....(Anju cried hugging Sanyukta) doctor keh rahe hei ki uska operation karna padega...50,000 rupey lagenge....

pa...pa.....50,000!...(Sanyukta sat on the bench with a thud......for a moment she was blank....she didn't know what to do....how on earth she will arrange this much of money?.....her background doesn't allow her to save this much of money......she is able to study engineering because of scholarship that she achieved by a test organised by FITE.......but what if she will not be able to save her little brother's life......no she will do this)

Kahan ja rahi hei? (Anju held her hand)

maa Anku ko kuch nei hoga mei abhi ayi...(she wiped her tears)

*****

Sanyukta looked at her gold bangles.....a simple gold chain which her maa saved her for her marriage.....

Anku tujhe kuch nehi hoga....(she was locking the door of their house when Kishore came from nowhere and snatched her bag)

papa!....nei yeh mujhe dijiye...(when he took the jewelries in his hand)

oh....yeh mujhse chipake rakha tha tum maa beti nei...(he smirked)

papa please (joined her palms together) Anku ka accident ho gaya hei....please...(she pleaded him)

kya karega jike (Sanyukta widened her eyes and pushed her father)

nei ho aap hamare papa...(she was crying hysterically and snatched the jewelries from his hand)

teri itni himmat! (he slapped her hard and she fell on the floor........Randhir who was coming to there house as she was not receiving his calls witnessed all these)

Sanyukta!....(he made her stand and was now glaring Kishore) how dare u slapped her?

tu kaun hey re? romeo? meri beti hei mei maru ki jo bhi karun tujhe kya...(he was drunk)

get out of here nehi hi jail mei sadhna hoga.....eak minute nehi lagaega tumhe jail bhijwaneme....(Kishore left the place afther shooting daggers at them) Sanyukta (cupped her face whereas she was crying) kahin chot tto nei....(before he could complete she hugged him making him stunned right at the moment)  

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers. 

Do tell me your views. 

Don't forget to vote and comment. 

See u soon and love u all.

Jan...