Part 30

Chapter is lengthy. Reload the page if u do not find the authors note at the end.

Kya? (he was shocked because of her revelation) pyar! (she nodded her head positively as an approval) yeh nei ho sakta (he sat on the bad.....like his back was facing her)

At first Sanyukta was a bit hurt but she composed herself......

Kun nei ho sakta (hugged him from back and closed her eyes)

Yeh stupidity chodo aur jane ddo mujhe (freed himself and wear his clothes)

ese behave kun kar rahe ho? (she asked while covering herself with the blanket)

pagal ho gayi ho tum...(his face was all red due to anger) hamare bich tto friendship bhi nehi hei....fir yeh love, relation kahan sei aagaya? Apna dimag thikane pei lao aur leave me alone...(turned towards the door)

mera dimag thik hei Randhir.....(she smiled painfully) aur mei wahi karungi jo mujhe sahi lage.....you cannot stop me from loving u....(her voice was depicting confidence)

Par mei tumhe pyar nehi dei sekta.....I can't love u back.....I am not ready for this relationship shit....(he was blurting out poison)

Koi baat nehi mera pyar haam dono share karlenge (he widened his eyes) aab tum jao mei nahake ati hun.....

You are impossible ......stupid girl (he nodded his head in disbelief and left the room)

And u r the most adorable person in the world. (she smiled)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Pehla task hei inn gaowalo ki water supply ki problem solve karna.....(Sahil chipped while reading a message from Vardhan)

Matlab! (Randhir asked whereas Sanyukta was lost in him.....she was observing his actions with a sweet smile on her face)

Tu aata hai seene mein
Jab jab saansein bharti hoon
Tere dil ki galiyon se
Main har roz guzarti hoon

The way his face becomes serious when he is asking about tasks......the way his Adam's apple moves up and down when he is talking.....the way his sweet and pink lips moves while speaking......she blushed thinking all these.....

she blushed thinking all these

Hawa ke jaise chalta hai tu
Main ret jaisi udti hoon
Kaun tujhe yoon pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon   

Ese kya ghur rahi ho? (he asked all of a sudden and she nodded her head negatively) apne kaam pei dhyan ddo.....Vardhan sir ka task hei we will have to make a proper water purifier (she was again lost in him and was not listening anything)

hello......(shook her a little and she blushed) arrey! (as she rushed out of the place)

Randhir I think she is ill (Tanya suggested and Randhir followed Sanyukta)