Part 19

Bolo na please....(she cupped his face.....may be she is dying to listen that he loves her....that's why he took this step)

Isme janna kya hei...(he freed himself from her hold and she felt bad rather rejected by him) mei nehi chata tha ki bhai ki aur mere bhatijio ki life barbad ho jae...(he looked away .....he is well aware that this is not the reason why he married her.....but he is confused about his feelings)

barbad!....(she asked in her chocked voice)

haan.....soteli maa kesi hoti hei yeh mujhse acha koi nehi jansakta....mei nei chata ki....

Yahan dekho....(made him look at her by holding his face) kal tumhare bhai kisi aur sei bhi shadi karsakte hei....tum usse bhi...

jyada sawal jabab maat kia karo mere sath....(jerked her hand) mene tumse shadi ki meri marji....(his eyes were red) agar itni hi kadwi lag rahi hei na tto 6 mahine baad divorce le lena...(he left the place with anger)

bahat bure ho tum....(wiped her tears)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta.....(she turned to look at her Chachi) yeh lo.....(handed her a glass of milk with nuts inside it)

yeh!...(she frowned)

ja pilade usse....(caressed her cheeks and she smiled sadly)

kya hua? koi baat hei....(placed her palm on her head)

nei....(she looked down)

fir?

chachi usse dud pasand nehi.....(she frowned a little)

tto kya....uska nak band karke pila....pati hei tera hak banta he ki nei? ja

datega tto...(she asked cutely)

tu bhi datlena....(chachi chuckled when she nodded a yes and left the room)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mujhe pasand nehi....(he faked attitude while finger combing his hair)

tumhe pina padega....(she tried to be strict)

esa kun? (crossed his arms across his chest and was glaring her cute face)

wo.....kunki mei.....(she hesitated)

tum? (raised one of his eye brows)

mei tumhari wife hun tto tumhe meri baat manni hogi jese Chacha Chachi ke mante hei...(she finished in a go)

yeh rule kisne banaya....care to explain....(smirked)

tum yeh milk piteho ki nehi...(she glared him)

Randhir hamesha apni mann ki sunta hei..(he smirked)

huh......(in no time Sanyukta closed his nose and made him drink the whole glass of milk)

woah.....(he was shocked whereas she was smirking) youuuu....(he gripped her wrist and dragged her close so that now she was between his chest and his arms....their nose were touching each other and she was shy whereas he was gritting his teeth)

kun kia esa? (looking into her eyes whereas she was spell bound by his scent)

jane ddo please....(she whispered)

I need my answer.....(dragged her more close)

Randhir jane ddo please.....(she pleaded him) agge sei esa nehi karungi....(she blinked her eyes cutely)

eak sart pei jane dunga....(he smiled devilishly)

kya? (she gulped)

tum aabse meri sari bate manogi.....without any question.....(she widened her eyes and applied her brahmastra)

ahhh....(he left her as soon as she pressed her pointed nails inside his tummy) pagal ladki....(she rushed out of the room after murmuring curses for Randhir)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

wow......tumne yeh thik nehi kia....(she was the center of attraction  for the girls of their stream)

haan Sanyukta....hame apni shadi mei nei bulaya....(another girl pouted looking at her mehendi designs)

wese ladka kaun hei? (she asked loudly thus gaining Parth's attention who was near the counter and Sanyukta remembered their morning conversation)

Flash Back.....

They were waiting for an auto when Randhir started the conversation.....

eak baat dhyan sei suno....from now on wards u are Mrs Randhir Singh Sekhawat......aur yeh baat puri college mei fel jani chaiye....dare u hide this thing from anyone....

mei kun bataun...(she twisted her lips)

Fine....mei kaal news paper mei chapwa dunga....hamari photoke sath....meri pehchanme hei eak ladka....(he smirked)

Nei nei....mei kisise nei chipaungi....(she pouted)

Good....(he smirked at her)

Flash Back Ends......

Sanyukta....kahan chali gayi...bol na kaun hei wo? (she shook her a little)

haan....haan wo Randhir....(she spoke hurriedly)

*Kya Randhir aur Sanyukta!....(Parth thought)

Parth chal jara...(His friend dragged him towards the parking lot)

Ese kese....(Parth was thinking all these and left with his friend)*

Some of the girls fainted right there.....and some were dumbfounded....listening to the name

u both get married!.....well it was a love marriage or an arranged one? (another girl asked her)

It was neither love nor arranged......it was a....mmmm.....yes destined marriage....(she grinned)

Do u think we r fools? (another girl asked)

yes....I mean no....(she fumbled)

hey girls......Sanyukta and Randhir were dating since 2 years and we were unaware of it....now Sanyukta has to pay for her mistake......

What? (Sanyukta stood up) no....

Yes.....u will have to tell us about your first night with Randhir....

There is nothing to say.....(she surged her shoulders)

Don't tell me that u r still a virgin....(one girl made weird faces)

What! (she was shocked about this question)....I mean....(Sanyukta fumbled once again)

Hawww......u and Randhir didn't do that!.....how could u both stay together without doing anything....(that girl was shocked)

I need to rush......(she stood up and left the place in a hurry)

Ufh.....(she locked herself inside the loo) they were so horrible....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hmmm......I never expected that this ff will be loved by u to this extent.

Thank u so much.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See u soon.

Love u all.

Jan...