Part 73

Above edit is not by me....

As soon as she opened the door Randhir threw himself in her arms.....

Randhir!!! (he was literally squeezing her)

I will never leave u.....no body can separate us....(he cried a bit)

Randhir!!!!....(she cried) Randhir dard....bachhe......

Later he realized that she is pregnant....

Sanyu...(broke the hug) Sanyu!!!(she had her eyes closed and her lips were pressed together....her left hand was on her baby bump) yeh kya kia mene! mei abhi Dr Shanaya ko call karta hun......(made her sit on the bed after wiping his sweat beads)

nei I am fine...(she smiled a little)

Pakka?(cupped her face and she nodded a yes)

Tum batao....kun rone lage?(laid on the couch) kuch hua hei?(caressed his cheek)

Kuch na kuch tto hota hi rehta hei...(he smiled) tum tension maat llo....hello babies (rested his head on her belly) kese ho? daddy ko sunsakte ho aap?

hah...(Sanyu screamed a little)

Kya hua?(he was worried)

Randhir unhone kick kia....I can feel them.....they are moving a little...(her eyes watered)

Sachhi!!! matlab aab wo dono bahar anewale hei? 9 months sei pehle?(Randhir asked innocently)

awww....esa nei hei.....see(placed his palm on her belly)

kuch bhi nei hei (Randhir chipped) tumne kuch aur mehsus kara sayad....(he smiled)

nei nei kick kia donone.....see......(his palm was on her belly but they didn't kick)

mele babies.....mamma apki pagal ho gayi hei he na....(he chipped caressing her belly and they kicked.....this time he too felt it) Sanyu.....mere haat ko kick kia dono nei (he was excited)

Tumne feel kia?(she asked and he nodded a yes)

mujhe firse mehsus karna hei Sanyu....(he caressed her belly.....after sometime they kicked again and they enjoyed their lovely moments to the fullest)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyu........tum khana khalo mujhe thodi deri hojaegi (he chipped while she was busy doing her work in their office)

Okay...par tum apne kaam jaldi khatam karke lunch karlo.....(she smiled)

haan baba I will.....aab jawo kuch order karo apne liye......mei badme milta hun (the conversation ended)

Sanyu saw Parth passing through the corridor.....

Parth......Parth suno (he turned and Sanyu smiled) sath mei lunch kare?

He stared at her for sometime and then nodded a yes........they were having their lunch when Vidushi called him....

Yeh ladki (shook his head and Sanyukta scrunched her brows) kya hei Vidushi ?(Sanyu raised her brows) haan mene lia hei dawai....aab baar baar call maat kia karo....(he just chipped irritated and cut the call)

This is not fare wo bechari ne tumhe call kia.....tumhari halchal janne ke liye fir tumne kun data usse?(Sanyu frowned)

She is highly irritating ....(Parth frowned) jaab dekho Parth khalo, Parth nahalo, Parth dawai li, Parth aaj rest lelo.....damn this woman

May be she loves u Parth....(Sanyu finished and he was shocked)

Are u out of your senses? wo rowdy mujhse tto kya kisise bhi pyar nehi karsatki....