Part 2

Yoyo.....Vishal kya kehteho eak eak karke chakhe ki sath mei kud pade? (he asked licking his lips )

Sanyukta was feeling dryness in her throat....she wanted to run from there but her legs were not cooperating....

Nameet bhai janedo......bekar mei police case ho jaega (Yoyo suggested)

Kya re Yoyo ajkal tu bhai ke against jane laga hei....(Vishal chipped raising one of his brow)

Jo hoga dekhlenge pehle dawat tto ho jae.......(just then someone opened the door ....it was none other than that akdu boy about whom Sanyukta was complaining to her mother.....he was going towards washroom when his ear drums welcomed these filthy talks)

lock nei kia tune? (Nameet asked Yoyo and the boy was looking at them confused)

Gathering some courage Sanyukta ran towards him and held his hand whereas the boy as well as the 3 goons were observing her actions with their mouth wide open....

"Janu" tum kahan chale gaye thei? Dekhona yeh log mujhe pareshan kar rahe hei....(she pleaded him through her eyes whereas he was glaring her)

Oh...tto iss kabutarika eak kabuttar bhi hei.....(he looked at Nameet and then at his hand which was on his left shoulder)

Haat hata...(the boy chipped sternly)

chal nehi hatata bool kya karlega tu? (Nameet raised one of his brow)

haat chodo...(he chipped to Sanyukta and she did that after gulping at least two spoons of her saliva)

In no time Nameet was on the floor with his bleeding nose.......

^%&$ teri itni himmat.....(soon the fight between Nameet, Vishal and the boy started...Yoyo was only a silent spectator of all these whereas Sanyukta ran towards the principal office to complain about the bad boys)

Soon some seniors along with the principal came there to stop the fight.......Kehsav (a 3rd year student) issey medical room lekejao.......(Keshav took him to the medical room and Sanyukta followed them) Nameet eak aur baar esi harkat ki tto college sei rusticate ho jaoge...(the principal threatened him)

::::::::::::::::::

Doctor kahan gaye!....(he made him sit on the bed) mei bulake lata hun...suno (to Sanyukta who was looking at her savior's bleeding forehead) tum iska first aid kardo mei aya (Sanykta nodded a yes and was going to apply the medicine on his head)

Dare u touch me....(showed her his red eyes)

Kh...khun beh raha hei....(she forcefully applied the medicine) 

samajhnehi ati tumhe...(gripped her hand tight)

Kya ho raha hei yahan (the doctor entered and continued doing his first aid....Sanyukta was looking at him with a frown on her face whereas he was shooting deadly glares at her)

Kya naam hei tumhara? (the doctor asked)

RSS...(he chipped sternly)

Pura nam batao...

Randhir...(he twisted his lips) Randhir Singh Sekhawat....(with full attitude)

Hmm......yeh medicines khalena...(he took that) tmhe kuch kehna hei? (To Sanyukta)

nei..(she nodded her head and left the room after receiving a final glare from Randhir)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As soon as Randhir's bicycle touched the road near his big mansion Bittu started barking and  jumped on him while nagging his tail....

Hey champ kese ho? (Randhir caressed his hair and took him inside) yahan wait karo mei fresh hoke aya...(he was about to go)

yeh chot kese lagi? (stopped on his way) kahin yahan bhi gunda gardi tto nehi chalu kardi tumne? (Renuka asked him)

I am not answerable to you...(he chipped before leaving for his room)

Bloody hippo crate (Renuka gritted her teeth) isse orphanage na bhejneka mera fesla galat tha....

abhi bhi deri nei hue hei mom...(Monika chipped wile sipping her coffee)

Kya matlab? (Renuka scrunched her brows)

Dekhiye mom apki sasurjine apne sare property apne great grand childrean ko deneka socha hei....aab Ishita bhaviki tto 2 bacche hei.....aur mere abhi on the way hei...(touched her swollen belly) aab raha apka step son Randhir.....yato usko kawanra rakho ya kisi eseki hawale kardo jo uske sath kabhi baccha banaye hi na...(Renuka went into a deep thought) fir tto wo jald hi iss gharse bahar....rahi baat papaki wo tto apke hukum ko kabhi nei talte...(Monika smirked)

Isme kya hei...jahan taak mei Randhir ko janti hun wo ladkiose dur bhagta hei....shadi aur bacche tto bahat dur ki baat hei....(Renuka scrunched her brows)

ho tto hei par kya pata uska maan badal jaye aur wo shadi karna chaye....(Monika whispered near Renuka's ear) ise pehle kisi gawar ko iske gale bandhddo.....yeh yun haat jaega apki raste sei...(Monika smiled like a chudeil)

Yeh sahi keh rahi hei (Renuka thought) kuch tto karna hoga

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers. I am so happy that you are liking this story. If you liked this part too then please vote and comment. Next part after good responses only. "Love Potion" is updated. Do check my other stories. See u soon. Love u all.

Jan...