Chapter 39

Audrey absolutely loved her new job. She had survived her first youth camp and things had operated like a well oiled machine. The entire Foundation staff had worked well together and Audrey was very pleased with how it had gone. She had been in Montreal for three days and had arrived in Columbus, Ohio last night. It had been a long four days without Sergio. He was still back in Spain, but would be meeting up with the rest of the Real Madrid team here, along with a few of the other players that had been on a mandatory rest period. He would also be meeting up with her. The anticipation of being with him again after what felt like an eternity was overwhelming. She just wanted to be in his arms and even though their alone time together in the U.S would be limited due to his training schedule; she still could not wait for him to arrive.

Overseeing the operations of the youth camps was thrilling. She loved the excitement of the children and it was adorable just how serious they were about taking part in the mini football camps that The Foundation was hosting. The delight on their faces when they were able to play with some of their idols though, was the best part of all.

The Columbus camp was just getting ready to start and everything and everyone appeared to be in place and ready for the children to arrive, except for Camila. She seemed to do whatever she wanted when she wanted before the program started. She apparently didn't like the set up process. Audrey would have to address that with her, but would worry about it later. She had a moment for the first time this morning to catch her breath and to take a minute to herself before the crazy started, so she was going to see if she could find some coffee. Her phone dinged, indicating that she had received a text message. Butterflies immediately parked in her stomach when she saw that it was from Sergio.

RAMOS: I SEE YOU BEAUTIFUL....MEET ME IN TUNNEL! I NEED TO KISS THOSE DIVINE LIPS OF YOURS ;)

Looking towards the tunnel leading out to the field, Audrey saw the love of her life standing there, waiting for her. Shooting a smile in her direction he turned and walked back into the tunnel.

Finally, she thought to herself. She had missed him so much. She was lucky that Macy had been able to make the trip so she wasn't entirely alone, but she had really missed Sergio.

Walking through the tunnel, Sergio ran up to her and lifted her into his arms, kissing her as if he hadn't seen her in months. Returning her to the floor, but not breaking the bond between their lips, he placed his hands on her backside, his kiss becoming even more urgent. Audrey pulled away, slapping him on the arm playfully.

"Stop. I am at work!"

"This is true, but so am I and you are the one fraternizing with the players." He winked.

Laughing, she stepped up on her toes and placed her lips on his once again.

"I missed you, Sergio."

"I missed you too, my love. I gotta go though." He frowned. He didn't want to leave her just yet, but knew that they would have some time alone this evening. "I have to go sign some autographs and such before I come back here to hang out with your kiddos."

"The kids are going to be so excited! They should be here anytime, so I should go too."

Both of them turned and walked in opposite directions.

"I love you, King!" Sergio shouted behind his shoulder.

"I love you too, Ramos!" Audrey shouted back.

****

Gross, Camila thought as she watched Audrey and Sergio. She still didn't understand what he saw in her. Everyone loved Audrey and that was all people talked about at work.

Audrey is amazing! Audrey is so good at her job! Audrey this and Audrey that. Camila was really sick of hearing it. This job should have been hers. Camila had applied and hadn't even gotten an interview. She should be the one out on the field today calling the shots, but no, Audrey King was. She was also the one calling the shots in Sergio Ramos's bedroom. She knew she just needed a little more time and a few more opportunities and both of those jobs would be hers.

"Oh I hate that bitch so much!" Camila said under her breath as she watched Audrey walk out of the tunnel. Turning, she watched as Sergio walked in the other direction. She contemplated for a moment and decided to see if she could catch up.

Running after Sergio, she ran up beside him.

"Hey, Sergio. How was your flight?"

"Umm....it was long." He answered, looking at the tall black haired woman walking beside him. He had no clue who she was, but he thought he had seen her once when he had met Audrey at her office for lunch a day last week.

"I bet you could really go for some relaxation huh?"

"No, I am fine. Have places to be." He said rudely, glancing at the woman.

"I am Camila by the way. I work with Audrey." She said, reaching out and grazing her fingers on his forearm.

"Oh, that's nice. Maybe you should go back to work. I have to go." Sergio said, pulling his arm away from Camila and increasing the speed of his steps, leaving her behind.

Camila stopped dead in her tracks, her mind seething with anger. This was going to be harder than she thought.

With My Heart Wide Openजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें