Prologue

"P-Please don't go!!! Don't leave me... I'll do everything to make all things right, Hyo Joo-ah!!! I love you... Please.......

"I-I a-already made up my mind, Taeyeon-ah, this relationship didn't work the way we used to be and besides don't you feel disgusted? We're both woman who we both know we couldn't afford to have a child of our own? I want a family, a normal one so please don't make it so hard for me and for us, just forget everything and move on because I already do. Mianhe, I had to go Jong Suk has been waiting for me at our home." One last touch from the woman once she'd loved before she finally walked away from her life. Taeyeon felt devastated but trying to moved on with a broken heart, their shared apartment that once colorful but now it turns into a black and white fading happy memories. Her former lover slowly opened the door turning her head once again to looked at her for one last time giving off a sad smile before she finally pushed herself out and closed the door behind leaving the woman she loved the most, the first one who gave her genuine happiness although she knew herself how evil she was when she decided to broke her heart for the sake of both of us or rather not because she found happiness with someone else and fall out of love with her ex-fiancee, she decided to end everything they had and choose to be with a man instead.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry Tae." Hyo Joo cried once she stepped outside their apartment filled with loving memories. Jong Suk, her soon to be husband is waiting at the parking area for her but decided to stay for awhile before she fully walked out from Taeyeon's life.

"Here, take it. My sister wouldn't be happy if she knew you're crying here after you walked out and dumped her without explaining everything." A blonde sophisticated woman appears offering her branded handkerchief to the presence who continuously crying carelessly. She slowly took it and wipe her tears away before she smile a little and thanked her, the blonde smile back and patted her shoulder before she entered the apartment where her sister locked herself inside, Hyo Joo took one last glance before she dragged herself outside and start anew life with someone else.

"What are you doing here?" Hyo Joo halts when another unexpected figure leaning against the wall wearing a lacey black cocktail dress with a brown coat protecting her from the cold outside.

"Guess, my prediction was right that you'll be leaving her soon but I didn't expect that you make it for too long, for fucking 5 years? You're so shameless enough to damage her like this? I couldn't imagine how Taeyeon will have to deal with it and knowing that my rival where being weak for her whole fucking life, locking herself inside her fucking room while I'm a fucking idiot who wants her to go down with her company without having a good fight between us, I want Taeyeon to suffer but not like this. She's not even worth my time facing me with a dark circles and broken heart, I want her to be cold, selfish, arrogant and annoying one when she faces me again so please I begged you come back to her, she needed you Hyo Joo-ah, I throw away my pride just to plead you like this." The raven-haired woman took a step forward facing Hyo Joo while she held her hand into hers but the other one didn't moved by her words and yanked the hands away from her before she finally walked away.

"Taetae."

"Tiffany, please take care of her because I won't be there for her now and you're the one I could be trusted, I love her until now but I don't have a choice even. Someday she'll find out the truth and finally she could moved on without me on her life so please take her hand while I'm failing to make her happy. Thanks I've gotta go now." Hyo Joo managed to gave her words for her once rival with Taeyeon.

"Even if you didn't say it, I will watch over her secretly." The woman named Tiffany walked over to her pink Mercedes Benz before she drove herself back to her own luxury apartment 15 minutes away from Taeyeon's.