The Birth of the Devil: End of Book 1

"Ugh...." Taeyeon groaned from her sleep, she patted the space beside her but felt no presence so she decided to open her eyes but nobody is in the room herself excluded. She force herself to lifts her own and found a ring same with her and knew it was from the woman she made love last night, no notes attached.

"S-Stephi..." She burst into tears when she remember how Tiffany said those words about leaving and she felt the pain within every words she spilled the night and now it made sense to her. She put on her clothes that scattered on the floor and runs outside Stephi's room hoping that she will at least what she thinks off wasn't right. Tiffany leaving her completely makes her world torn apart, she knows she had a wife but her heart is now yearning with someone else and it's Tiffany, only Tiffany.

"Y-Yan J-Jin, did you see Stephi?" She bumped into Yan Jin whose holding a tray of foods that will be send to Jessica's room.

"No, I haven't seen her around since I woke up, maybe she's strolling at the seaside, I think since she loves the sea so much." Yan Jin said in details but seems like Taeyeon turns deaf and run outside without words.

"S-Stephi!!! Yah, don't play with me it's not even funny!!!" Taeyeon yelled to no one as she reached the seaside where they met last night.

"S-Stephi!!!! Fuck!!!!" She tripped and fell on the sand with tears in her eyes.

"W-Where the hell a-are you, really?"

"I-I can't... not this please..." She clenched her chest in pain at the thought of Tiffany leaving her.

"S-Stephi... please..." After mentioning the name, more flashback memories finally complete the puzzle that left unsolved. She remember, she finally remember everything about her life, about being a Kim, a C.E.O and Tiffany's selfish husband. Her eyes widen, she held her head, everything sink in through the back of her mind, all of the pain and hurt she left in Tiffany's wounded heart, she's selfish, stupid every bad words that you will define her, name one.

"N-No, No, it can't be me, I'm not T-Taeyeon, I'm not her, I'm not fucking the fucking bastard husband she's referring, I'm not the bad one, I'm not the Kim Taeyeon!!!" Taeyeon's eyes widen as she ruffle her hair in annoyance, she's cursing herself mentally, she's doubting herself, she's not the C.E.O who overflows with confident, without Tiffany now on her life, she's no one else but the evil who only hurts her wife selfishly.

"I'm n-not the f-fucking Taeyeon. I'm Mei Ying for fucking sake!!!" She stood up as she slapped her chest repeatedly trying to breathe steadily and to released the pain building inside.

"I'm not her... T-Tiffany m-my w-wife..." She sobbed hard as she clenches her fist and teeth at the same time, she cry her heart out before she collapsed in the sand with broken heart.