Secret Escape

"I want to get out of here real quick, Attorney Hong."  Taeyeon pleaded with a high hopes in her eyes but the man infront of her kept quieg before thinking for their next move about her case.

"I know, Ms. Kim but you kn----"

"I don't fucking care just get me out of here like A.S.A.P!" Taeyeon kept herself together but the lawyer is testing her patience right now.

"Use my money, everything just to let me have my freedom because I didn't do anything wrong, believe me, please." Taeyeon said in between her trembling hands while watching his lone expression, something strange going om with him. She wonder.

"I've got to go Ms. Kim, I'll drop by again if there's a progress about your case, see you again." The lawyer bows at her before taking his suitcase with uneasy expression made Taeyeon eyed him suspiciously.

"I want a fucking good news next time, Mr. Hong or you'll see your body buried six feet below the ground." She threatened the already frightened man who is immediately walked out.

"Must be something involved to Mrs. Jung." She said mentally before she was escorted at her cell.

-3 DAYS LATER-

"Take your sit."

"Thanks." The man smile at Taeyeon before he fully faces her with a serious expression afterwards.

"I already sent someone to fetch you near the river where you suppose to be there after you escape from here but the real question, are you really sure about this, Ms. Kim? Might be added another years of your imprisonment as a severe punishment." The man explained.

"I knew that don't remind me just stick to what Tiffany's plan." Taeyeon fireback with an angry tone.

"Okay, don't blame me if you get caught by them since the Chief here had his eyes on you, your every move is always watch by God-who-knows-who " The man eyes her worriedly but Taeyeon seems to not care of his words aside from Tiffany's plan.

"I'm sticking with the plan, Jason." Taeyeon with courage as she balls her fist.

"I understand, here's the key you wanted from me, okay? Be cafeful and good luck." Jason straightened his suit before walking out.

"It's for all of you, wish me luck!"

-AT THE KIM MANSION-

"SPILL!" Mrs. Jung warned as she took Jason's wounded face in between her hands.

"W-What d-do y-you want?" Jason forcefully opened his mouth with unbearable pain.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, MY ASS! DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME, JASON!" Mrs. Jung yelled angrily and slapped his face.

"I-I d-don't know what you are talking about-------" Jason's swollen face receives another strike of pain when Mrs. Jung burned his skin using cigarette butt.

"Spill or you'll get it from me." Mrs. Jung continued what she's doing made Jason suffers from pain.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH---------"

"OMMA! STOP IT!!!!!" Krystal appears from nowhere grabbing her mother's wrist to stopped torturing the poor half-naked guy.

"K-KRYSTAL!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!" Mrs. Jung and Krystal struggling from each other's hold as the older woman grabbing a knife out from her pocket to pierce into Jason's flesh but thankfully, the younger Jung appreared in time whose trying to put away the sharp object.

"LET GO OF ME!!!!"

"STOP BEING EVIL, OMMA AND PUT THIS THING AWAY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM??!!!" The both women struggling to forces themselves away from each other's hold until Mrs. Jung took turns and pushing the poor girl with force but accidentally piercing the knife on Krystal's chest into her heart.

"KRYSTAL!!! ANDWAE!!!" Jessica immediately runs into her sister woth a knife on its chest, the blonde girl looking for Krystal but then she heard a scream inside Mrs. Jung study room that made her stepped inside and witnessing the scene in horror. Blood!

"Don't close your eyes! Don't die on your sister or I'll never let Tae Ho play with you ever again, you hear me? Krystal please!!!" Jessica burst into tears holding Krystal on her arms while trying to stop the blood oozing from her chest.

"U-Unnie--- Please let me still play with Tae Ho, I-I don't want to die yet!!!" Krystal choke into tears trying to breathe but the pain and the oozing blood makes her weaken.

"Y-You w-will not die, what are you saying?? Just stay with me, hold on!!!" Jessica trying to coax her dying sister as she dialed a number from her phone she fished out from her pocket.

"P-Please b-be h-happy with T-Taeyeon and Tae Ho. Don't ever cry again." Krystal wipes her sister's tears and smile warmly at her as she felt her body couldn't make it and her breathing is now unstable.

"K-Krystal?" Their mother said in shocked with trembling hands watching the saddest scene on her life but instead of taking the both of them on her embrace, she laughed insanely while approaching Jessica and smashed the vase she grabbed nearby into the blonde's head made her unconscious.

"J-JESSI U-UNNIE!! UGH!!" Krystal shouted but her body failed her and her vision instantly blurred before she collapses on the ground beside Jessica while Jason already closed his eyes due to some injury from Mrs. Jung's torture.

"No one could ever take away the Kim Empire from me, only me can sit into the CEO position even Taeyeon had no power against me!!" Mrs. Jung already loses her sanity and laughed like there's no tomorrow.

"Mommy~ Auntie Krys" Little Tae Ho watched in horror who is silently hiding behind the supposedly closed doors of Mrs. Jung's study room with his trembling body as he tried not to make any noise and stepping out from the mansion to seek some help.

-AT THE RIVER-

"Finally, you manage to escape Ms. Kim, c'mon let me take you somewherr before we get caught!" A young man waited at the river for Taeyeon as she skillfully escape from the jail with the help of her connection inside without the Chief knowing.

"By the way, I'm Jaehyun! Ms. Elise Hwang's trusted men, Mr. Smith send me here for you." Jaehyun ushered Taryeon inside the black Subaru before turning on the engine and drove them into the place where he was instructed by Jason.

"We are already here, Ms. Kim." Jaehyun finally announced throughout the silent driving they had. Taeyeon observing the place before she turns her attention into Jaehyun and gladly thanked him with a bow as she saw a small bungalow house existed in the middle of the lone forest somewhere in South Korea.

"Thank you, Jaehyun."

"My honor to serve you, Ms. Kim." Jarhyun blushes at her statement but shrugged it off before he stepped inside the Subaru and drove away leaving Taeyeon behind.

She walked towards the front door of the small bungalow house and made a soft knock into the wooden door but no one respond and another knock is being heard before a light footstep coming to the door.

*creak open*

"T-Tae... Taeyeon-ah?!" A woman jumped into her body made the both of them nearly stumble backwards but with Taeyeon's strong balance she safely catches the woman with a pair of her strong arms.

"T-Tiffany..."

To be continued