용감한

"I'm home." Jason stepped inside the Kim's mansion but Mrs. Jung already waiting at the fireplace at the living room with a bottle of wine.

"You drink?" Jason asked but the old woman didn't answer and continue sipping her wine.

"Where were you?" Mrs. Jung's cold voice made him shivers but he pushed himself to shrugged his nervousness.

"I'm out with my old friends." He replied calmly.

"Oh, okay. By the way, are you familiar with Elise Hwang? of L&E Fashion" She answered coldly.

"Ah-eh, yeah." Jason stuttered a sign for Mrs. Jung to interrogate him further.

"I heard you and her had a special bond because you once work on her company, right?"

"Ah, yeah as her company's representative." Jason said and he sat down beside the old woman.

"Oh, so interesting." Mrs. Jung smirked at him while leaning closer and whisper something.

"I have a good news to you, honey."

"Yeah, what it is?" Jason pushed her a little.

"I'm pregnant with your child."

"O-Oh, is t-that s-so?" Jason looked at her in shocked.

"And you don't want anything happen to me and the child, right?" The old woman encircled her both arms into his neck before she whisper seductively.

"YAH! DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID WITH THE BABY!" Jason grabbed her shoulder and glared at her but Mrs. Jung shrugged him off and laughed evilly at him.