Hold My Hand

"Sica? Sica? Sica-yah~ YAH!!!" A certain midget holler to the blonde who supposedly woke up by now since all of them had to find their food for living and only the two of them left at the camp while Hyo Joo and Tiffany have their own way to find something.

"Sica?" Taeyeon stepped inside the camp where Jessica and Hyo Joo shared.

"..............." Having no response from the blonde who succumb under the blanket. She decide to yanked away harshly the piece of cloth so Jessica will woke up immediately but what she saw was a shivering and sweaty body of her half-sister.

"Are you having a fever?" She check her temperature and confirm that she had a fever.

"Omo, wait here I'll prepare a cold water and towel, arasso?" She hastily walked out and find something that she could use.

After 15 minutes, she settle beside the blonde and help her using a dampen cloth to apply on her forehead, Jessica felt comfortable at least and unconsciously scooted closer to Taeyeon and hug her waist as she set her head into her lap. Taeyeon smile at her cute antics when she mumble into her sleep, sometimes she blabber nonsense and how she hates cucumber and stuffs that made the midget laugh silently.

"Urrr...." Jessica groan and stretch her arms just to saw the sleeping Taeyeon with her head on its own lap, her brain function doesn't work well as fast so she stare blankly at her, studying her cute features from eyebrow, pointed nose, pinkish thin lips down to her jawline, she unconsciously touch softly and smile at herself but immediately withdraw her hand when the midget make a movement and open her eyes.

"Oh, you're awake, are you feeling better now?" Taeyeon check her temperature again as she touches Jessica's forehead made the blonde flustered.

"I'm fine, thank you." Jessica answer and slowly help herself up from Taeyeon's lap.

"You sure? I don't want to deal with your body." Taeyeon joke and help Jessica.

"I thought we're looking for food by now." Jessica ignore her joke.

"Yeah, so let's start now before they get back here with something." Taeyeon walked outside followed by Jessica.

AT THE JUNGLE

"Oh, my God I can't do it anymore if you're still killing my eardrums, Sica!" Taeyeon caresses her ears from Jessica's dolphin scream everytime something scares her like spiders, snakes and anything that fly towards her.

"Try to put yourselves into my shoes when you had too many to fear of." Jessica roll her eyes at the whining midget.

"Thanks to you that until now we had nothing but an empty hand." Taeyeon replied.

"Whatever."

As soon as they're in the middle of nowhere, something behind the bush makes a suspicious movement made both of them scared especially Jessica who immediately hides behind Taeyeon with a jelly knees, a wild boar appear and chase them behind.

"YAAAHHH~" Both of them shout in chorus as they run for their lives.

"Wait up! Hey!" Jessica breathed as her pace getting slower because of too much exhaustion.

"Yah, the wild boar still following us, just hold my hand, faster!" Taeyeon hold her arm as they both fasten their pace and hides behind a huge tree so the boar couldn't follow them.

"Ha.." They both sighed deeply while their hands still intertwined obliviously.

"Errr.... your h-hands?" Jessica notice so she inform the midget who panted.

"Ow, s-sorry..." Taeyeon immediately yanked her hand away loosing the warm they felt awhile.

Slowly, the silence engulfed the both of them and turn into a pit of awkward situation before Jessica lean into her left just to see Taeyeon staring blankly at her unconsciously, she look at her soft lips before her attention back at the glistening eyes towards her. They slowly close the gap between gap as they lips touches each other and felt like a fireworks inside them, the midget hand slowly caresses her arms repeatedly before it went to her thin waist while the other went into the back of the blonde's head to deepen the kiss turned into a make out session.

"I-I l-love y-ou...." One of them said in between kisses before they take it into the next level.

To be continued