Elise

You're fired.

Get lost.

I don't care.

Those 3 words mentioned above, we're simply the most famous line of what everybody called the "Iron Kim" through her employees since the C.E.O of Kim Empire announces her comeback to the company after 2-months of missing issues, some spreads the rumors of her being abducted, political issues and so on while preparing for the funeral rights of her own father, she stated that no more calm, kindhearted and cheerful Kim Taeyeon because she wants to established her new image being a fierce, powerful and invincible Kim from now on so no one or nobody could tamed her again to bring her down again and no more issues of her again missing because of some people who wants her lose the position being a C.E.O of now powerful company through Asia and now conquering the Western part of the world was her main goal. She's sitting on her new office which painted in all black and white as her motif, she even hanged the huge disturbing paintings from Francisco Goya "Saturn Devouring His Son" , Andy Warhol "Big Electric Chair", Giovanni Boldini "Spanish Dancer at the Moulin Rouge" etc. She loves to be alone and never stepping out from her confinement for a week, she rarely sees her employees and only her secretaries Irene, Hyoyeon or Seohyun will informed about the tasks given for all of them, she also announces her lovelife from married to legally separated, Jessica, her mistress, sex slave or fuck buddy just name one to fulfilled her sexual desires/frustrations in now a sadistic ways but the latter didn't protest nor decline when she claimed her body whenever she wanted, Tae Ho also introduced to business industry as the next heir of Kim Empire someday, Mrs. Jung still her legal adviser in business purposes and matters since she's still her dear stepmother, Krystal was nowhere to be found when her eldest sister needed her the most after the incident the younger Jung insisted to go abroad. Wendy Kim successfully graduated from college and now managing Red Velvet cafe, one of the famous cafes in Seoul and now staging its branches in different areas of South Korea but one thing haven't changed from Iron Kim and it's a habit of staring blankly through her former wife photo, Tiffany Hwang, when she's having a hard time in work or a personal problem, she also suffered from Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) and often visits her personal psychologist, Dr. Kim Seolhyun and one of her secret affairs, she usually spends her night fucking to Seolhyun's penthouse but still going home at 4AM to her own luxury apartment.

"Ms. Kim, the meeting with Mr. Kang will start at 15 minutes from now." Seohyun informed before she walked outside the office while her head hang low because it's one of Taeyeon's new rule now: no staring or looking straight into her eyes and always hang your head low when they're talking with her.

"Fuck, Tiffany where the hell are you? Seriously, you want me to gone crazy thinking of you." She whispered to no one while staring at her wife's photo.

"You're killing me inside." Tears escaped from her eyes whenever she recalls the pain she left on Tiffany's heart.