You're Not The Only One

-THREE YEARS LATER-

"Tae, where did you put my black lacy bra?" Tiffany hollered from the bedroom as she fixes her working attire for today while brushing her long wavy brunette hair.

"I put it neatly on the 2nd drawer, baby." Taeyeon hollered back from the bathroom.

"How long you've been shower there? We had a meeting in 2 hours." Tiffany putting on her earrings one by one and checking herself on the mirror before putting her red hot lipstick that her husband loves.

"I'm done, baby." Taeyeon stepped outside the bathroom wrapping her body in a towel as her eyes fixes on her gorgeous wife but the thing is, she's only cheating behind her wife 3 months ago.

"Oh, come here I'll dry your hair with the blower." Tiffany gestured her to sit on the bed so she could minimize their time by helping the slowpoke husband.

"Thank you, babe." Taeyeon said as she checked on her phone before following her wife on the bed and obediently sat, watching how Tiffany carefully drying her hair.

"Now, I'm asking myself why did I marry a kid." Tiffany joked earning a pout from the midget.

"Don't use your aegyo at me, it's not working you know." The wife said.

"Thank you for staying, honey." Taeyeon unconsciously hugging her wife's waist as she buried her face into its stomach, the thin fabric of lacy sleeves touching her nose and cheeks.

"Hmmm.." Tiffany hum as a response. 

"I wonder where Sica is?" Taeyeon said sadly.

"I bet she's living her life well." Tiffany answered with a heavy heart since she's trying to dropped the topic regarding Jessica's absence for a year without a trace and even her own mother didn't had an idea where the hell she is, as if she cared at her daughter's whereabouts as well.

"Sure it is." Taeyeon sniffing her wife's perfume through the dress.

"C'mon big baby let's hurry up or Dad will nagging at us for being late." Tiffany lifted her chin before she steal a peck from Taeyeon's soft lips.