We're Saved!

"TAEYEON!"

"WWWAAAAAHHHHHHH~" Taeyeon runaway without looking at the sudden presence behind.

"YAH! WAIT FOR ME~"

"Yah! You freaking midget, you gonna get it from me!!" Jessica followed Taeyeon behind as they both run through the deepest part of the island.

"Go away!!! YAAAHHH!!!" Taeyeon felt she was being chase by someone behind since she doesn't look back and keeps fastening her pace hoping that she will lost it on her way.

"It's Jessica!! STOP!!" Jessica shouted made the other one halted for a second after hearing her.

"Sica? Is that really you?" Taeyeon asked trying to figure out what she heard is right and she confirmed it by approaching the angry latter who panted heavily and nearly fainted.

*SMACK*

"Yah! Why are you??!!!" Taeyeon glared at the blonde who hits her forehead.

"I'm freaking worried and scare about you, you punk!! Geez~" Jessica confessed making a slight tint of pink on her cheeks same goes with the midget who flustered after hearing a confession from her half sister.

"Ah, I fell asleep on the shore after Fany left me behind, that speaker box------" She's been cut off by a pair of lips pressing into her soft one as Jessica encircled her arms into Taeyeon's neck.

"Sica?" She said in between kiss.

"Don't make me worry too much again, araesso? C'mon maybe they're both freaking out searching for a certain pabo!!" Jessica left without hearing Taeyeon's words.

"Why do I felt something when she kisses me??" Taeyeon thought.

"Oh, here they are!!!" Tiffany yelled happily after she saw Jessica with Taeyeon walking through their camp.

"Glad we've found you, we had a good news for us!!!" Hyo Joo announced while Tiffany nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"What is it?" Jessica asked curiously.

"We're finally saved!!!" Tiffany and Hyo Joo said in unison with a happy heart.

"What did you say?"

"When we're on our way for searching Taetae, we saw a pack of vessels approaching the island based on what we saw, they had a South Korean flag attached on each vessels. I knew Daddy's gonna save us here." Tiffany explained in glee with her eyes sparkling.

"So, that means you have to decide, Taeng." Hyo Joo said.

"Oh, that, right?!" Taeyeon awkwardly replied as she scratch her nape.

"Maybe, we could have a healthy competition back there, right?" Tiffany said as she link her arms into Taeyeon flashing her eyesmile.

"But you know, I had Jong Suk to deal with." Hyo Joo said sadly.

"So, in case you must back off and let Taengoo be with us, right?" Jessica smirked.

"Not gonna happen." The older woman retorted giving the ice princess a certain glare back.

"Pfftt... selfish ahjumma!!!" Jessica said in whisper.

"What did you say??" 

"Nothing, I'm gonna finish the desired project and get married after we get back into our normal world, right? Our father is looking for a potential wife-to-be for Taengoo before the year-end comes so I will discussed myself to be a fiancee for this midget." Jessica pulled Taeyeon's arm into her until they body pressing into each other made Tiffany glares at her.

"Count me in, you selfish brat!!!" Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon into her body.

"This childish freaks!!!" Hyo Joo shook her head.

"YAH!!! I'M NOT OWN BY ANYONE SO PLEASE GET OFF ME!!!" Taeyeon flares as she both yanked the two women fighting for her attention and stepped inside the camp all by herself.

"The challenge begin." Jessica announced.

To be continued

A/N: Sorry for the lame chapter :(

xoxo,

chocomint89