Beauty Inside

HAN HYO JOO POV

-FLASHBACK-

After visiting Jin Hee's grave, I decided to see Taeyeon for the last time so I could at least say goodbye to her and warned her about my husband's threat, I know he's behind my daughter's death, mother's knows best right? Well, my revenge against him was no used since I tried twice but failed because somewhere in my heart has a soft spot for him, I love him, yes and that's all. Taeyeon will remain as a good friend for me after I had a deep conversation with her, I realized that despite I left her with a brokenheart she's still care for me and Jin Hee, she even send me money though all this time I lied to her about our daughter but instead of getting mad at me, she felt responsible and smile at me knowing she had Jin Hee with me, after her death, she often call me when she had a spare time and I'm grateful towards her, she's too perfect for me but how could I dare to left her because I'm afraid of what people might say, I felt pity of myself because I couldn't save our love because of my stupidity, I known her since our college days during my volleyball practice because she's the captain of basketball team and a popular one because she's known as a hooker, a badass but some kind of different when she's around me, she treats me as a lover though I'm still awkward around her. 

One day, when it's raining and I forgot to bring my umbrella with me, I decided to be soaked under the rain but a hand of my wrist stopped me and pushed an umbrella in my chest when I already fully face the person in front of me, I don't see her face because she's avoiding my gaze but I noticed her varsity is familiar with the basketball team so I figured out that she's the captain, Kim Taeyeon, I stifled my laughed and she heard me, she's getting more shy and turned her head away completely but obliviously my hands cupped her cheeks and forced her to face me instead but when I did, our both faces was an inch apart that I could feel her breath in my skin. Without a warning, she pressed her soft lips into mine that I couldn't resists so I kissed her back with a passionate one, I know I loved her before we met because I felt the butterflies inside my stomach that every person in love felt when they met the right one and we became a couple after pursuing me for half a year and I could say I'm happy within those days I'm with her, never in my life I felt that way before. 

I'm happy.... Thank you Taeng....

"Yah~ Joonie! Stop making fun of me!" Taeyeon pouted when she saw her girlfriend laughing her ass off when she lost the game because she passed the ball with the wrong person when they got into a practice game with the other school and Hyo Joo was there to support her.

"If you see your face is so daebak! You're the best, Taeng!" Hyo Joo showed her thumbs up while still laughing at her so Taeyeon decided to tackled her that they both stumbled on the floor with the midget hovering the beauty.

"T-Taeng... s-stop s-staring a-at me like that..." Hyo Joo said nervously as she avoided her eyes.