Crossing Paths

"Ms. Jung, what brought you here it's been a long time since you visited us here? You know the money you send me, I used them for the elderly daily check-up here and they're really grateful towards you though you don't want to reveal who you are." The old man smiled at Krystal with Jessica and Tae Ho behind holding their heavy luggage that her younger sister prepared before they runaway.

"Thank you, Mr. Min Xing but can I ask you a favor, I know it's kinda----"

"Aniyo, it's okay I've been grateful towards your kindness Miss so I think it's now the time to pay you back." Mr. Min Xing said with a fatherly smile.

"I like you to take good care of my sister here and her son, you promise to keep them well-hidden and no one knows about them, araesso?" Krystal said as she holds Jessica's hand and introduced her to the old man with Tae Ho whose still confused and wondering where they are now.

"Oh, she's beautiful like you Ms. Krystal." The old man said as he looked from head to toe at Jessica, something pervert thought came inside his mind.

"I can take them both at my spare room at my place, follow me Miss." And they followed him.

-AT DR. MIN XING'S PLACE-

"Hello, Dr. Min and?" Yan Jin bowed at the unexpected visitors behind the old man.

"Oh, Yan Jin, this we're Ms. Jung Krystal and her sister, Jessica with her son, Tae Ho, right?" Dr. Min Xing introduced as he looks at the guests.

"Dae, Mr. Min." Jessica answered instead.

"Oh, good morning! Omo, he's cute." Yan Jin kneel in front of Tae Ho after she greeted them.

"Annyeong, noona!" Tae Ho showed his dorky smile at the squealing latter.

"C-Can I hug you?" Yan Jin asked permission but the little boy gave her what she wants.

"T-Thank you." Yan Jin embracing him so tightly.

"I hope Tae Ho make friends with everyone here." Jessica spoke as she looks how her son looks so cheerful as always.