I Need U

"T-Tiffany...?" Taeyeon caught the eye-smiling woman on her arms as soon as she landed her foot on the doorstep of the house.

"I miss you, Taetae!" Tiffany exclaimed as she tightens her hold into the other woman.

"Gomawo." Taeyeon answered while burying her head into Tiffany's long hair.

"Now, I knew everyone is looking for you but I don't even care as long as you're here with me now, it's the only thing I could think of, sorry if you end up as a fugitive, Tae." Tiffany pours her feeling by kissing Taeyeon's neck, showing how she misses her alot.

"I also don't care right now if I end up being shot by a gun as long as I get to see you, Jessica, Tae Ho and our friends." Taeyeon confessed but Tiffany didn't like the way Jessica's name being mentioned.

"You still have the guts to mention that blonde's name after what her mother have done with you, me and us? The Jung's are the reason why we both have to suffer with this shit!!!" Tiffany pushed her away glaring into her eyes as she felt her anger rising but as a good woman, Taeyeon remains calm as she saw how cute her jealousy was towards Jessica but she still care with the blonde because they have a child that binding them together and also she still had a soft spot for the Jung's eldest daughter.

"Fany... I know I might sound selfish to you but still we had Tae Ho that binds us together, we are his parents, I'm still his father and I wanted the best for the both of them, care and love but I wouldn't deny that Jessica still had a soft spot in my heart. Now, I also have you, you're willing to stay with me no matter how many times we fought over things, you care for me and I'm thankful with that, I need you in my life Tiffany Hwang. Can you still give me a chance, a hope to be with you forever?" Taeyeon kneel in front of a surprise face of Tiffany while covering mouth trying to sink the words that the midget spilling out from her sweet talking makes her anger turns into 180°. She couldn't hide her happiness when her dream to be with Taeyeon will finally come true but both didn't know what their future holds as long as Mrs. Jung is still around.

"M-Marry me." Taeyeon shyly confessed with a simple ring is being shown in front of Tiffany's eyes.

-AT THE KIM MANSION-

With a sore body, Jessica felt she will die here soon after Mrs. Jung, her own beloved mother hurt her and killed her little sister, Krystal. She tried to open her eyes to looked for her but her heavy eyelids forbid her to do so and just used her ears to make sure if there was a mere presence around her but to no avail she was sure that she's stuck alone in the empty space. She cried silently and the pain lingers in her head due to the hard impact, she knew on herself she must survive for her son, Tae Ho. She jolted from her lying state when her son crosses her mind, her eyes shot open forcefully, she must. My baby, Taeyeon's son, our beloved angel where is he now? Jessica thought while struggling to at least hold into something for support.

"T-Tae Ho-yah~ M-Mommy's c-coming for y-you baby" Jessica mutter silently finally holding into the coffee table nearby holding her knees to raise up.

"Oh, you're finally awake!" Mrs. Jung's stern voice rang into her ears makes her shiver on her spot.

"M-Mom? W-Where's Tae Ho?" Jessica is hoping that her son was safe from the evil grandmother of him.

"He's safe with me, don't worry my dear." An evil smirk form into her mother's lips while her hope crushes as soon as those words spilled out from her mouth.

"I-I w-want to see ------"

"You must obey me first if you wanted to see him breathing the air we breath if you don't agree then it's your choice but I make sure I will take the day lights out of him so take it or leave it." Mrs. Jung bargain with her daughter.

"You know I will fucking take it no matter what happen to me!" Despite of her weak body, she manage to raise her voice into her mother.

"Good then I want you to kill Taeyeon as exchange to your son so the Kim Empire will be fully mine!" Mrs. Jung praises herself when she saw how Jessica's face turn into a pale one, she knew how her two daughter were too fond with the eldest Kim daughter especially the blonde who had a child with Taeyeon.

"Just make sure Tae Ho will be safe and I make sure I'll bring Taeyeon's dead body infront of your eyes." Showing no backing out, Jessica portrays a bravery towards her evil mother just to make sure her son was safe.

"I already call Dr. Son to check up on you and don't do something stupid if you want your son alive." Mrs. Jung warns that made Jessica behaves herself.

"C-Can I see Krystal at least?" Jessica pleads but Mrs. Jung shows no emotion.

"I already burn her body." After hearing those painful words, she couldn't hide her sore feelings of mourning for her innocent sister. She broke down into tears while Mrs. Jung watched her without sympathy towards her own flesh and blood.

"Make sure to kill her or your son's body will be next thing I do." Mrs. Jung Walked out leaving her behind.

"Taeyeon, help me!" Jessica cried by herself still the thought of Taeyeon on her mind.

-SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL-

A lone figure is walking through pavements of the park just nowhere to go but to remember the place where he last saw her mother's friends, a month ago. Little Tae Ho wipes his tears while looking for someone familiar if he had Auntie Krystal or Wendy by his side he will at least relief but Krystal is already dead and Wendy was forcefully send to State by his evil grandmother two months ago and here he was leading his small feet towards L&E building. He remember when Taeyeon brought him there and meet Tiffany upclose and personal for the first time. The little Kim heir, step inside asking for Tiffany's name but no one recognizes the CEO's real name except from Elise which is not familiar with him since hhis father only mention Tiffany or sometimes Fany, no surname too. He scratches his head cutely out of frustration made the employees looks at him in awe, he walks into the seat nearby, waiting for someone familiar to arrive to at least say his name.

"Oh! Little Taeyeon! You're here!" A voice finally caught his attention as he watches the figure Walking towards his spot, his lips curve upwards when he recognizes the person whose waving at him.

"Uncle Jong Suk!"

To be continued