Mrs. Park

-STILL AT THE HYATT HOTEL GRANDBALL-

After the steamy session with some random woman, Taeyeon stepped out from an empty hallway and bumped into a 3-year old little girl when she's hastily avoiding familiar faces at the ball, they both stumble on the ground and both whimper.

"AAHHHH!" Taeyeon groan.

"MOMMY~" The little girl cried.

"Oh, mianhe I didn't saw you sweetheart." Taeyeon approach the crying girl before she helped her up on her feet and dusted off her cute purple dress which happens to be her favorite color.

"C'mon I will send you to your Mom." The woman offered but the little girl hesitated to accept the stranger's offer.

"Oh, shook I forgot. I'm Kim Taeyeon, the owner of this hotel and the party's main chic." Taeyeon offers a hand but the frown from the girl's face still visible.

"I'm not a bad person." Taeyeon assures and pouts same with the little girl.

"A-Are y-you?" The little girl sniffed before a voice called out for her.

"Jin Hee-yah~" Taeyeon's attention caught by the voice as they both look towards the approaching elegant woman wearing a white piece dress with shining diamonds.

"Joonie-yah~" The woman's eyes widen as she saw Taeyeon holding her daughter's hand.

"MOMMY~" The girl run to her mother yanking Taeyeon's hand away.

"Don't roaming around without Mommy, okay?" Hyo Joo said with a stern voice intimidating the child who looks like a cute little pup.

"Thank you for accompanying my daughter." The woman bowed holding her daughter.

"Y-Your d-daughter?" Taeyeon asked again confirming if she misheard everything.

"Yes, our daughter." Hyo Joo said to herself.

"Yes. Thank you and please excuse us." She simply replied before they leave Taeyeon who kept her silence.