Set Me Free

-INSERT BACKGROUND SONG: SET ME FREE BY TAEYEON-

NO ONE POV

Tiffany staring blankly at the sky full of stars, the heavy weight on her shoulder only just to add another burden when Jessica came into the picture, she couldn't imagine how the latter shows her true colors and claimed her husband as hers, how cruel she thought but no matter how she fight for Taeyeon, she has no will to do it so having Tae Ho as their child and she knew how her stupid husband sharing the same feelings with the blonde, she's defenseless and hopeless yearning for someone's love that couldn't be hers. She's defeated by just a word Jessica spileld out awhile ago and she saw how Taeyeon's eyes sparkle when she saw her adorable son who resembles her, she had no choice but to give up the fight and finally let her go so that could lessen the weight she's been carrying for years, she's already broke into pieces and it's been hard to collecting the pieces of her while her husband keeps on giving her hopes of affection she's been wishing to became true. Starting today, she will let go of her hand and walked into different path of life only to keep those happy memories with her but she asked herself is there any happiness when she's with Taeyeon? She wonder but nonetheless, she decided to let go of her heart and keep it to herself, she will focused on her career and taking revenge on Lee Jong Suk, she's not taking sides, she's not taking Taeyeon's as well but for the sake of living in peace she must do something all by herself without anyone's help, she will go to Seoul secretly by tomorrow, she will leave this place, she will leave her husband with her rival or bestfriend she may called. A lone tears escaped from her crescent moon shape eyes that smiling lovely before but now it's full of sorrow and regret, she might crossed the path with Taeyeon someday but she will make sure that she's finally heal and moving on with her life, with someone else maybe, not taking her hopes high but assuring herself for building her new life alone.

"S-Stephi...." Someone called and the voice sounds familiar.

"A-Are you c-crying?" Another question followed with worried, she wipes her tears before she looked at the owner of the voice, she shows her genuine eyesmile that she's been kept well-hidden over the years.

"I-I'm just r-recalling s-something.. You're not sleepy?" Tiffany asked the latter who attempt to sat beside her under the sky full of stars and under the shade of tree near the sea.

"I'm s-sorry....I thought------"

"No, damage taken, I'm fine Mei...Oh, sorry it's Taeyeon for you now." Tiffany corrects herself as she looks above and smiling.

"I'm still don't remember but I'm sure there's something wrong or maybe missing I couldn't point but I will say something that I'm keeping for a long time..." Taeyeon copying Tiffany's action as she looks through the sky and see how beautiful the night it could be, Jessica and Tae Ho is now sleeping in her room and her own bed made for them before she left and searching for Tiffany whose been on her mind the whole day.

The Battle of C.E.O.(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें