REally? REally?

-AT L&E FASHION-

"Seriously, what the fuck are you playing at?" Tiffany also known as Elise yelled once Jason arrived at her office early in the morning just to tell his date last night.

"What? I'm just entertaining the Kim. We don't know someday it will help us through, right?" Jason fixing Tiffany's collar but the latter didn't stop glaring at him with a fierce look.

"I just don't know... please tell me... your such a pain to me, can I call our contract off?" Tiffany yanked his hand away from her body and settled down at her swivel chair.

"And oh, I totally forgot you will be my plus one at Kim Empire Masquerade ball next week, okay? I don't want to disappoint my Taeyeon, okay?" Jason teased as he noticed the flaring eyes of Tiffany whenever he tried to mention her husband's name.

"Ha, plus one, your face! I don't want to go with you!" Tiffany retorted but Jason pinned her both hands into desk make her body pressed backward forcefully.

"Be my plus one, I pick you up!" Jason winks at her before he let go of her and sprinted outside to avoid the flying something into his face.

"YAAHH!!! COME BACK HERE!!! WE'RE NOT THROUGH!!!" Tiffany shouted as she hold the hardbound piles of document in her left hand.

"That dickhead totally getting into my nerves. Seriously, am I going to that masquerade ball?" She said to no one before she scurried into the oceans of document piling through her desk.

-AT THE KIM MANSION-

"You will gonna be my plus one at the masquerade and bring Tae Ho with us." Taeyeon spoke coldly as she fixes the black ribbon tie but Jessica stood in front of her so she's the one who fixes instead and the cold Kim let her.

"Okay, dinner tonight?" Jessica stole a kiss on her lips but Taeyeon doesn't care and shrugged it off before she went to the bedside table to pick up her car keys.

"Be careful on your way." Jessica said seductively as she winks at Taeyeon.

"Whatever, I gotta go." Taeyeon said and slammed the door shut.

"Seriously, what happen to us, Tae?" Jessica said mentally.