Sorry, I can't

"Good morning Ms. Elise, I finally found the evidence regarding Ms. Kim's case I'll turn them over at the court with Mrs. Jung's embezzlement from Kim Empire. Everything will be clear and I assure you that Ms. Kim will be release in a matter of time." Lawyer Bong explained making Tiffany sigh in relief but last night's bitter memory linger on her mind making her mood turns 180°.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Bong." Tiffany greeted.

"Oh, it's nothing after you agree to meet my son and inviting him into a simple dinner makes me really happy." Lawyer Bong chuckle before he decided to finally hung up.

"It's an honor, Mr. Bong."

"I'll hang up now, have a good day!" The old man cheer in happiness.

"Goodbye then."

sigh....

*knock twice*

"F-Fany? Baby?" Taeyeon called awkwardly peeking on the door but hearing no response she let herself walked in without the owner's permission.

"What do you want?" Tiffany spat fixing the blanket and pillows.

"We need to talk.

"We are talking right now." Tiffany answer without looking back at Taeyeon who is stay rooted behind.

"Sorry... Really..." The other woman keeping her emotions at bay not wanting to create a chaos.

"Seriously?" Or not....

"Fany.." Taeyeon place a gentle touch into Tiffany's exposed shoulder but it was forcefully yanked away with annoying look.

"Don't touch me!" Tiffany glares at her before she pushes Taeyeon aside.

"Baby, I'm trying to making up to you and you still stubbornly rejected me, I'm concern at the baby inside your tummy." Taeyeon remain calm as long as she could but Tiffany not seems to let down her walls for her this time.

"YOU ONLY CARE FOR THE BABY BUT SEEMS YOU ENJOYING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME WITH JESSICA AND TAE HO, ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW?? TELL AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?? F*CKING LIFE I HAD, F*CKING FEELINGS I HAVE FOR YOU SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE TAKING ME FOR GRANTED YOU F*CKING JERK!!" Tiffany finally let out her pent up anger towards Taeyeon.

"F*CKING LEAVE ME ALONE, I DON'T WANT TO F*CKING HEAR YOU NOR SEE YOU AGAIN IN MY LIFE, STAY OUT OF MY F*CKING LIFE, KIM TAEYEON!!!" Tiffany cried while looking sadly at Taeyeon who is now staring back at her with a shock expression.

"F-Fany?" Taeyeon to reach her but she step aback while showing a stop sign.

"PLEASE, I BEG YOU." She cried loudly hanging her head low covering her mouth to lessen the noise of her bitter cry.

"Stay with me... Fany?! Just... Just give me time to show------"

"Please f*cking stop making promises while you're being the one who breaking them at the first place.."

"Stay..."

"S-Sorry but I can't.... Anymore..." Tiffany pushes her away leaving Taeyeon cried silently.

"F-FANY!! WAIT!!" Taeyeon hurriedly stepped out of the house following Tiffany who is now already hopping on her car.

"PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!" Taeyeon banging the car window but Tiffany roared the engine on, she let herself loose this time ignoring the midget's pleading, she's tired of her.