Love Tri-angle?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Korean Airlines flight to New York crashed including the 3 celebrity C.E.O. heiress we're still on searched into the Pacific Ocean.

"Just do your best to find our daughters especially Taeyeon or I would go berserk and sue all of you ariheads! Please contact me as soon as possible if you're already a good news for us!" Mr. Kim yelled at the phone from the Korean search and rescue team before he hung up and slammed the phone back.

"Is my Princess, alright?" Mrs. Jung asked her husband whose massaging his temple while Mr. Hwang calmly sitting at the couch across them.

"She's gonna be alright, honey, don't worry!"

"Appa, we already heard the news, does Tae and Sica unnie, alright?" Krystal and Wendy said in chorus as they slammed the door open after their class ends.

"They're gonna be okay." Mr. Hwang only smile but inside he's dead worried at her only daughter whereabouts but he have to stay strong and calm for the sake of the rest especially Mr. Kim who had diagnosed in heart attack they the two of them only knew.

"Mr. Hwang is right." 

"I know Taeyeon-unnie will be alright but for Sica and Tiffany I don't even know, they both didn't know how to cook edible foods either." Wendy said a matter of factly made the elders burst into laughter under the difficult circumstances.

"Yeah, I agree on that, Wendy-yah~" Krystal joined as she patted her younger sister's butt.

"We will have to stay strong for them, right?" Wendy encourage everyone made Mr. Kim and Mrs. Jung proud of their younger daughter.

AT THE NOBODY EVEN KNOWS WHERE ISLAND

The blonde, speaker box, midget and gorgeous assistant we're busy preparing for their dinner as Taeyeon caught a fish with the help of Hyo Joo while the JeTi team still figuring out how to make fire by themselves but after 3-straight hours of hardwork, they still failed to do so and instead Taeyeon do all the work.