Step Down

"Ms. Kim, I'm sorry for intruding but we have a warrant for you to come with us." The policemen announced as they entered the CEO office.

"Huh? What is all about?" Taeyeon asked as she puts down her eyeglass and shut down her laptop.

"Can I have a look of the warrant?" Tiffany offered as she reads the paper from the police hand.

"Someone files a sexual harassment case against Ms. Kim?" Tiffany eyed Taeyeon suspiciously but the poor latter had no idea of the false accusation.

"W-WHAT???? I'VE DONE NOTHING W-WRONG!!!! I PROMISE!!!!" Taeyeon defended but the police officers already putting a handcuffs into her and lead all of them outside while Tiffany follows.

-AT THE SEOUL DISTRICT POLICE STATION-

"Who the hell is Jeon Hyosung? I didn't even know her for Pete's sake, Officer Do!!!" Taeyeon almost shouted into the old police officer while stating a statement to defend herself but the proofs that been reported is strong so they couldn't do anything about it.

"What the hell!!! I'm not doing anything and I don't who she is, I swear!!!" 

"Sorry, Ms. Kim but the evidence we're strong and clear I might suggest that call your best lawyer for your case." Officer Do said while they put the CEO inside the cell.

"Fany-ah~" Taeyeon cried but the woman kept her silent and just looks at her with sympathy but she knows that Taeyeon isn't kind of a person who will commit a crime though she's a womanizer but she treats a woman gently.

"Just hold in there, I will get you out from this." Tiffany hold her hand behind bars as she whispered into her not wanting to be heard by everyone.

"P-Promise m-me, Fany." Taeyeon cried helplessly as she stared at her with a pleading looks.

-AT THE JUNG MANSION-

"I see Taeyeon's already captured, good job Jason as I expected, your the best." Mrs. Jung gently places a peck on the brunette man's lips as he accomplished the tasks given but out of his free will and he's against with it but he could do nothing but to obliged her plea.

"I take my leave now, Madam Jung." Jason hurriedly take his leave but the stubborn woman hold his wrist to stop him from walking away.

"Spend your night with me." Mrs. Jung whispered.

"I understand." Jason couldn't do nothing but he's just a puppet under Mrs. Jung.

To be continued