잘 가요

FLASHBACK

Inside TaengSic car

"For the last time, I will let you." Taeyeon smiled before she slowly leaned in closer reaching both of their foreheads and gave a soft little peck before Jessica fully captured her lips with a passionate one but when they finally decided to pulled away, a ten-wheeler truck loses its control and will hit their car but too late they couldn't escape from the unfortunate events of their life.

*BBAAMMMMM*

"Arghh! S-Sica, a-are y-you--- okay?" Taeyeon checked the woman beside her as she tried to reached out the bloody hand, fortunately, another blue car blocked the truck that will hit them if not their life will end there right at the spot.

"T-Tae? W-What h-happen?" Jessica tried to make a movement but her body couldn't because of the injury she had, their car slightly damaged but still they got an injury.

"You had so much blood in your forehead." Taeyeon said as she fought the pain from her body just to make sure Jessica is fine.

An ambulance already arrived at the accident area and people passing by gathered around while police officers trying to lessen the crowded people in the site. Taeyeon and Jessica safely pulled out from the car but their blood pressure went low since too much blood lost, one of the police stated that the unfortunate victim namely Lee Hyo Joo or known as Han Hyo Joo drove with a full speed knowing that there's a truck coming from where TaengSic's car direction but according to a witness who is a vendor nearby, Hyo Joo's purposely blocked the car from the killer truck but she doesn't know her real motives or intention towards them. After Taeyeon heard him, she lost consciousness and the paramedics trying to revive her and send them to the Seoul hospital before they called their relatives for a report.

-AT SEOUL GENERAL HOSPITAL

The ambulance from the accident already arrived with the victims on hand followed by Tiffany, Krystal and Wendy's car after they got the call from a Seoul District Police.

"TAETAE!!! AHHH!! PLEASE DON'T LET GO!!!" Tiffany keep on shouting while she's been holding back by the nurses whose in-charge at the situation while Krystal and Wendy stood on their ground praying silently behind the frantic woman.

"Tae~ please... c-come b-back t-to m-me... I'm s-sorry!!!" The black-haired woman tightened her hold into the nurse scrub as she wanted to at least hold Taeyeon's hand.

*BEEEEPPPPPPPP*

Straight line can be seen on the life machines attached with the bodies.

"ANDWAEEEE~" Someone shouted behind with tears in her eyes.

Lee Jong Suk fell on his knees when he witnessed how his wife's beeping machine shows a straight line, Tiffany who is surprise by his presence couldn't believe her  eyes that Hyo Joo is the one lying on the other stretcher that followed by Taeyeon and Jessica, she approached him and tapped his shoulder for comfort.

-A WEEK LATER-

"I will arrange the funeral for her." Taeyeon volunteered.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked but never asked again.

"Yeah."

"Please, take care of yourself, she will be mad at you, you know." Tiffany said while fixing Taeyeon's hair.

"I know. I want to be alone somehow for awhile."

"Okay, call me if you need anything." Tiffany said before she left her inside the ward.

"Araesso." Taeyeon answered before she broke into tears.

*sniff*

Her journey ends here...

In loving memories of Lee Hyo Joo.

END OF FLASHBACK

To be continued