Can we make it through the end?

A week after she leave Taeyeon's apartment, she had been staying at her condo hotel and working there, she didn't bother to stay outside for long even the documents needed at her company she only sends them via mail, also she suffers from morning sickness and didn't bother to see a doctor. Taeyeon keep on calling and message her but she didn't even care as she spends her sleepless night drowning herself with alcohol and smoke, she's a mess and only one person was the cause of her misery.

Now, Tiffany is typing on her laptop when she felt a sudden of upset stomach that she hurriedly went inside the bathroom to throw up before she decided to check a pregnancy test that she kept in case and after a few test she was sure she's positive.

"Fuck!!" She messed her hair as she throws the pregnancy test at the trash bin massaging her forehead to ease the pain for having a crowded mind. She's thinking if she will keep the baby or not because thinking of everything were a kinda messed and not in the right place to settled, concerning about her relationship with Taeyeon, the company and now a baby to be taken care of out of nowhere.

"Y-Your f-father is a real bastard!" She whispered while caressing her tummy.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered again while tears kept on flowing, she doubted herself.

-MEANWHILE-

Sitting at her own desk inside her office, Taeyeon is now making a huge mess when she failed one of her deal from Oklahoma investors because of one person she's been searching for and not keeping in contact with her. No wonder the great Kim humiliating herself infront of many professionals when her mind went blank and walked out in shame followed by her Seohyun, Irene and Hyoyeon, her loyal secretaries.

"Tiffany...." With still in a drunken state she kept mumbling her name with a mess hair, an off-light room, scattered papers and alcohol bottles on the floor.

"W-What the hell!!!" Jessica's mouth agape when she saw how messy and devastated Taeyeon's room and herself as well when she finally decided to dropped by after sending their son at school. She didn't even see her for weeks so why not pay a visit once in awhile but now she's stepping inside, she's like witnessing a horror scene in movies but her love for her supposed-to-be-husband was undeniable still there.

"W-What a-are you doing?" The blonde let Taeyeon rest into her body while she intend to carry her body and lifted her up from her black swivel chair and send her home to comfortably rest.

"F-Fany?" Taeyeon said in between her closed eyes not realizing that Jessica is the one helping her out as she tightened her grasp into the woman's slender body while struggling to lift herself up not wanting to suffer the helpful hand.

"Hush, let's go home...." Jessica pretending to be Tiffany supported the other woman's body and let them rest into hers while stepping outside the dark room gesturing Seohyun that she will be the one to send the CEO home.

While driving, Jessica noticed Taeyeon's visible cheek bone indicating a lack of sleep and food, her heart struck by pain of how she made her like that, she knew that Tiffany is the one that will make her feel better but she choose to hold the poor latter into her arms by using Tae Ho.

"M-Mianhe...." She abruptly stopped the car with a force break as she leaned her head into the steering wheel crying her hearts out knowing she made a huge mistake for pushing away Taeyeon out of her life and finally her mother wants her to do evil things towards the person she loves with all her heart just to force out Taeyeon out from her position as a CEO of Kim Empire.

"Tae... jeongmal mianhe..." She's crying silently while staring blankly at Taeyeon's calm face.

"M-My h-heart s-slowly d-dies w-when I'm w-with y-you...." Jessica muttered.

"T-Then l-let m-me go...." Taeyeon slowly opens her eyes staring back at Jessica after she heard her crying awhile ago pretending to sleep, she wants to listen at her.

"I-I c-can't l-let y-you go after a-all of this y-years... h-how d-dare y-you fall with T-Tiffany...." The blonde asked wanting to hear her confession.

"S-She s-stay w-with m-me when you taken the light out of my life... when I'm looking for you, when I wanted to love you again you push me away without leaving anything with me... you took away even my own son... b-but T-Tiffany s-she look for me, love me and stay with me but I pushed her away hoping that you'll come back to me..." Taeyeon said between her tears looking sadly at Jessica whose now crying hard staring face to face with her.

"Am I too late?" Jessica questioned.

"Aniyo, you're not even too late because I choose to love Tiffany with all my heart..." Jessica knows that right there she already lost Taeyeon followed by breaking of her heart into pieces.

"C-Can I k-kiss y-you?" Jessica asked a permission.

"For the last time, I will let you." Taeyeon smiled before she slowly leaned in closer reaching both of their foreheads and gave a soft little peck before Jessica fully captured her lips with a passionate one but when they finally decided to pulled away, a ten-wheeler truck loses its control and will hit their car but too late they couldn't escape from the unfortunate events of their life.

*BBAAMMMMM*

To be continued....