Unexpected Date

"A-Ahh....ahh... Tae----" Jessica has been slapped through her face when she tried to mention the Kim's name during their sex.

"D-Do y-you....ahh... r-rem-mem-ber w-what I t-told you about...ahh a-about it or y-you p-playing dumb with m-me n-now??" Taeyeon struggling to remind the blonde again.

"I-I u-understand... don't stop... that's right!! Ugh!!! F-Faster...." Jessica's eyes still closed when she wants to reached her climax.

"I-I'm c-cumming----- AAHHHH!!!!"

"Ha, I'm leaving now, lock the door when you leave." Taeyeon panted as she picked up her clothes scattered on the couch of her luxury apartment without looking back at the naked Jessica catching her breath.

"W-Wait, w-will you drop by at my place?" Jessica asked still eyes closed.

"N-No, I don't want to, I'll be staying at my office." Taeyeon coldly said as she buttoned her black shirt and ripped jeans and putting on her black blazers, fixing her make-up and hair but her mind was somewhere else even Jessica couldn't decipher.

"I'm gonna pick up Tae Ho if it's fine with you? He's staying at my house, I don't Park to be near with him anymore, just to remind you again bitch!!" The black haired woman said with an annoying tone on her voice made Jessica didn't like the manners.

"So, I'm a bitch for you now?? Seriously?? I'm getting tired with this, with us and all of your shit, Taeyeon!!! I don't care if I pissing you off..-----"

*SLAP*

"Don't dare to talk back again with me!!! Are we clear? I'm warning you all over again or you get it from me, understand?? This fucking bitch!!!" Taeyeon slapped the blonde with too much force this time don't even care if her cheeks went swollen by her hand.

"Y-You're too m-much, you're not her.... anymore...." Jessica burst into tears as she held her burning cheeks that started to hurt.

"I'm not her..." Taeyeon whisper sadly as she staring at her without emotions.

"Anymore...." She added before she leaves the crying naked blonde.

-AT L & E FASHION-