Epilogue

-BACKGROUND SONG GOLDEN SKY BY IU ORIGINALLY SUNG BY JESSICA JUNG-

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Everybody cheered after seeing the now husband and wife sharing passionate kiss in front of them, some of them envied them while some of them prays for their now happily ever after.

"YAH! JUST GO GET A ROOM AND LEAVE US HERE, WE STILL NEED TO FILL OUR STOMACH AFTER A BORING SPEECH OF YOURS KIM MIDGET!" Sooyoung yelled from the audience making everyone laughed and the teo embarassed themselves.

"YAH!! YOU'LL GONNA GET IT FROM ME, BEANPOLE!!" Taeyeon yelled back and another laughter engulfed the chapel.

"Just ignore them, hubby." Taeyeon was being pulled by her collar receiving another liplock from her now official wife.

"YAH!!! UNNIEEE!!!" Wendy and Krystal whines.

"Shut it out, you two pervert!" Jessica glares at the lovey-dovey couple but coaxed by her young husband sitting beside her.

"Hush, babe your also a pervert, you know!!" Chanyeol said making the blonde bkush furiously glaring at her husband.

"But good in bed." Chanyeol whisper and smirk at her.

"YAH!! STOP YOUR DIRTY TALKING HERE!!" Krystal who overheard them retorted earning a soft chuckle from Wendy.

"You're sister scared the hell out of me, Wendy honey." Irene whisper at her girlfriend who is sitting beside her nervously because of the presence of two Jung's cold aura.

"Be comfortable starting from now on because you'll get used with them in the future, baby." Wendy whisper back pecking Irene's soft lips quickly.

"Thank you for giving me a chance, Fany!" Taeyeon said in between their endless kisses.

"I can't be away from you for so long, now that we have our twins Tyron and Steffi." Tiffany whisper into her husband's reddened ears.

"Yeah, you're right and those sleepyhead making me hapoy right now." Taeyeon leads her wife into their respected loveseat in front of their guests.

"Mama! Daddy!" The 3-years old twins runs like a cheerful puppy into their parents lap kissing them endlessly.

"Aigoo~ Looks like both of you gain weight, are you eating like pigs right now?" Taeyeon asked the two cheerful kid earning a slap on her shoulder from Tiffany.

"Stop talking like that, they're our precious babies." Tiffany pecking the twins forehead and embracing them like a precious glass that will break if not handle with care.

"Mianhe, Tyron-ah, Steffi-yah! Daddy loves you very much!" Taeyeon said affectionately hugging her family.

-FLASHBACK-

"Please be safe." Jessica said.

"What are you mumbling?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing I just remember something." The blonde answered.

"Are you worried about renewing your vow with Chanyeol?" The midget said with a worried face.