Meet The Hooker

"WHERE THE HELL IS KIM TAEYEON?" Jessica barks at her employee who stood infront of her and informed her that the Chief Executive is nowhere to be found. Once her voice raises into a high level, the employees choke their saliva and started to panic as well because today their company we're going to meet a huge sets of investors and the CEO is the one who will welcome all of them first, the Chief Operating Officer massage her temple while trying to digest the bad news threw into her face early in the morning.

"Oh my G-God, sorry I-I'm late, did the meeting already start? Where's the investors?" A petite small woman appeared behind doors with a not so decent look adding fuel into the fire, Jessica ordered their employees to stepped outside leaving the both of them alone.

"YAH!" A huge piles of folders thrown straight into her face made her angered more and glares into the culprit who was standing from her black swivel chair, both of her fist were raised into the air and ready to punch the newly arrive presence, she folded her sleeves and jumped on the top of the office desk and tackled Taeyeon.

"WHAT. THE. HELL. SICA!" A punch landed on her face and her butt aching from a huge impact, Jessica was now on her top trapping her small frame in between her legs and her neck strangles by her mad half-sister, they struggling on each other for a good 10 minutes before the investors arrived at the company.

"That's your freaking punishment, Kim!" Jessica fixing her elegant office attire as she pushed herself away from the already tired CEO on the floor whose trying to catch her breath due to their intense cat fight.

"F*ck you!"

"Bless you!" Jessica slammed the door behind leaving Taeyeon in a worst state.

HWANG MANSION

An elegant gorgeous lady stepped outside from the white limousine parked infront of the mansion, all of the maids and butlers bowed in respect and welcome the only heir of Hwang. The lady flashed her eyesmile made all of them sweep off their feet as she took off her sunglasses and entered the huge door of the mansion, she's wearing a fury white coat with a tight black skirt that complimented her S-line, a hot red lipstick with a pair of pearl earrings shines and a Louis Vuitton red stilettos, the old Hwang greeted her into a fatherly hug before she was ushered inside their elegant living room with expensive furniture.

"Welcome home, Miyoung-ah." Mr. Hwang cheered earning a cute pout from her daughter.

"Daddy stop calling me like that!" Tiffany retorted.

"Okay, okay, princess, I'm just teasing you." Mr. Hwang surrendered.

"I miss you Daddy!" Tiffany hugged the old man tightly.

"I miss you too Princess." Mr. Hwang replied.

"How's New York?" Mr. Hwang asked her daughter who arrived from New York.

"Not fine, we're running out of employees since the industry is in crisis right now but I kept everything in hand so don't worry Daddy!" Tiffany assured her father making the old man smile.

"Well, I put my trust on you dear." He chuckle cupping his daughter's cheek.

"Thanks, Dad." Tiffany kissed his cheeks before she proceeded into her room.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that Mr. Kim invited us for a dinner tonight." It caught Tiffany's attention.

"Okay." Tiffany answered shortly and proceeded inside her room

NIGHT AT THE KIM'S

"How's the business?" Mr. Kim asked his daughter who silently eating in peace. Taeyeon forces herself to face the head of the family made everyone's attention waiting for her answer and for her it's so uncomfortable to be stare at.

"Our business going smoothly fine." Taeyeon answered without any interest made Jessica sighed in relief since they nearly broke the deal because of her carelessness.

"Good, I think Jessica do all the work." Mr. Kim praised the blonde sitting beside Taeyeon who huffed in annoyance since her own father always complimented Jessica.

"Don't worry Dad, Taeyeon do all the work this time so that she convinced our investors to tie-up with us so I'm thankful for her." Jessica defended and squeeze her sister's hand under the table.

"Yeobo, I saw Taeyeon's effort throughout the month of preparation and obviously she did her job well done, don't you think she deserves some credit?!" Mrs. Jung backing up her daughter as Jessica mouthed "thanks" to her dearest mother so they both saving Taeyeon in no time against Mr. Kim who seems unsatisfied.

"Okay then, so Mr. Hwang why don't you introduce your daughter with us?" Mr. Kim changed the topic made Mr. Hwang who sits beside him gesturing his own daughter to speak.

"Hello everyone, I'm Stephanie Hwang just call me Tiffany for short and I'm thankful to have a great night with all of you. Thank you!" Tiffany flashing her famous eyesmile to everyone made all of them smile back in acknowledgement.

"So I heard you have your own business on the line in New York, what kind of industry is it?" Mr. Kim asked putting interest into their open conversation.

"I'm into fashion Mr. Kim and I handle different kinds of fashion event internationally." Tiffany answered politely made Mr. Kim's nodded proudly.

"Wow! A fashion designer." Mrs. Jung intervene with huge smile on her face.

"Yes Madam." Tiffany answered politely  and smiles back at the elegant woman across her.

"Call me omma instead since you're our soon to be our daughter-in-law, right TaeYeon?" Mrs. Jung slipped from her mouth accidentally which should be a secret between the elders but they couldn't do anything regarding the matter.

"SHE. WHAT?" Taeyeon slammed her hands into the table made everyone startled while Mr. Kim shoot her a glare.

"You're turning 30 next year and you should have a family by now and this is a good catch since Mr. Hwang here is offering a joint business project with us besides Ms. Hwang is perfectly fit to be wife." Mr. Kim stated excitedly made Taeyeon gasped and pissed at the same time.

"Well, I already cancelling off the wedding if you insist Daddy and Mr. Hwang!" Taeyeon leave immediately disrespectful while Mr. Kim shouted angrily at her stubborn daughter to get her ass back on her seat yet the annoying daughter made her way out and drove herself somewhere.

"I follow her." Jessica offered and immediately stood but never forget to bow at their visitor. She shows some elegancy and sophistication on herself that everyone respected her unlike TaeYeon.

"Sorry, Tiffany I'm trying to tell right after you arrive but I want a right time to explain to you and-" Mr. Hwang was cut-off in the middle when Tiffany interrupted.

"Do I have a choice then? Goodnight everyone I have to take my leave first, thank you for the wonderful dinner Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Tiffany leave afterwards uncomfortably and pregnant silence engulfed the suppose to be wonderful dinner between the two powerful family.

"Mr. Kim, do we have to cancel-" Mr. Hwang pause when the man of the house cuts him off.

"The wedding is still on, I'll handle my daughter." Mr. Kim said sternly.

"O-Okay Mr. Kim if you say so." Mr. Hwang finished the dishes serves for him and same goes with the other presence on the table.

To be continued