You're The Fire

-AT TAEYEON'S COMPANY-

"I want to have an appointment with Mr. Park Chanyeol regarding his proposal of the Hyatt Hotel project in Jejudo as soon as possible." Taeyeon passed the documents to her favorite intern, Seohyun.

"Right away Ms. Kim, anything else?" Seohyun said politely.

"Do I still have an schedule for today?" Taeyeon asked.

"You're schedule is clear for today, you can rest for the whole day Ms. Kim but someone dropped a letter at information desk for you." Seohyun fished out the letter from her pocket and handed to her boss who looks confused.

"No sender, huh? I wonder whom it came from?" Taeyeon open the letter and gestured Seohyun that she had nothing else to do with her.

"Have a good day, Ms. Kim." Seohyun bows before she closes the door.

North Gyeongsang Province

Warehouse 0318-Hang Geong Dong

Pohang 38-400

"An address? Who could it be?" Taeyeon inspect the suspicious letter but no trace of a clue was found that made her more curious and get her car keys with her coat.

"Irene, I'm heading first since I had no schedule for today, okay?" Taeyeon said into the intern at the secretary desk outside her office.

"Will do, Ms. Kim." Irene bow.

Taeyeon drove her way to the said address on the black envelope Seohyun handed to her.

-AT TAENY'S HOME-

-INSERT BACKGROUND SONG: DEAD MAN WALKING BY THE SCRIPT-

Scattered empty soju bottles, broken vases, stinky smell came from the left over food on the floor, torn clothes and a devastated, messy woman wearing a pink robe sitting lifelessly inside the bathtub with water continuously flowing, she didn't mind, emptying another bottle of liquor on hand as she almost drown herself into the water, she stays there for almost 2 hours, staring blankly at the ceiling with nothing on her mind but bitter words left by her husband last night. Taeyeon spend her nights into her office because she didn't saw or heard anything from her presence, not that she care. Her eyes we're empty shit with dried tears, her soul is drain together with her already wreck body that didn't even respond, she's like a dead man walking "literally".