Mirror

-AT THE MASQUERADE BALL-

Everyone's wearing the best dresses and suits to satisfy the pleasure of being attracted to everybody staring whose the best of the night but no one caught Taeyeon's attention as he sighed for the umpteenth times now since he still didn't seen the one who obviously caught his heart, Jessica is silently sitting beside him together with their son, Tae Ho who is busy playing with his rubics cube while waiting for their food before his father will make his speech. Wendy with Irene, Seohyun and Hyoyeon we're busy talking with each other at the round table beside her brother's VIP table until a loud murmurs, gasped and whispers caught everyone's attention when Jason Smith and Elise Hwang finally entered the ball with their best outfit of the night, everyone in the area looks at them pleasingly and smile at them but unfortunately Taeyeon still wasn't aware of the situation and keeps on scrolling at his phone while Jessica had giving a not-so-pleasant-look at Tiffany who is mirroring her look giving off a slight smirk and clings into her partner tightly showing her possessiveness, something conveys underneath that smug look from the famous fashion designer same as the blonde woman. Tae Ho, pulled his father's sleeves as he wanted something that will satisfy his hunger and the father immediately obliged and carried his son into his arms before his eyes locked with Tiffany's beautiful one before the newly arrived couple sat on their respective table and chat with the guests ignoring Taeyeon's presence near her.

"Did she ignores me right now?" Taeyeon said to himself as he carefully watched Tiffany laughing along with the perverted men looking at the gorgeous woman in front of them while Jason taking her hands into his lap tightly like a possessive husband and Taeyeon didn't like it so he shrugged for awhile now and took his son into the food area.

"Appa, I want those and that!" Tae Ho pointed at the food he wants for himself and Taeyeon asked the waiters to put some on his plate made his son totally happy.

"Hey!" A tapped on his shoulder advert his attention behind.

"......................" Taeyeon ignored the call and continue to look at the food serves for them.

"So, you're ignoring me now?" A woman's voice said with annoyance tone.

"You ignore me first so why I'm the one ignoring you? You're clingy to that bastard and just ignores me just like that, don't you know how much I patiently waiting for you to arrive and look what I've got, unpleasant sight!" Taeyeon scoffed as he recalls awhile ago and it made Tiffany smirked secretly and draw some circles on his back makes him shivers but he shrugged it off and focused on his son, Tae Ho who is staring confusingly at Tiffany because he still doesn't know her.

"Hi, Tae Ho! Your father's right, you're so adorable!" Tiffany flashing her eyesmile towards the boy but only to receive a cold treatment aura same like his mother.

"He has Jessica's aura, I see but still you're too cute to resist!" The woman pinched his cheeks made him annoyed and yanked the hand away.