Baby Maybe

Two consecutive cold nights we're endured by all of them since they're still stuck at the island, wondering if they will be rescued by their families but Tiffany had the most positive minds of them all that she always lifted their mood up every time difficult situation occur. One day, she approaches Taeyeon all by herself just to make a light conversation, the speaker box girl still didn't open up a conversation to Jessica nor Hyo Joo due to previous accident, they acted that nothing major happens made Taeyeon didn't find any suspicious nor awkward acts from them.

"Tae? Can I have a talk with you?" Tiffany open up when Taeyeon gave her a smile.

"Oh, sure, sure. What is it Fany?" Taeyeon said in a calm voice as she tilted her head to face Tiffany who already sat beside her at the rock near the shore when they we're assigned a task to catches fish for food.

"Ahm, do-do y-you-- aish, nevermind." Tiffany hesitated to brought up some topics.

"Just say it."

"D-Do you still have feelings for H-Hyo Joo unnie?" She hits the right questions that bothered Taeyeon's thought these past few days.

"I-I d-don't know." She mumbled as she hang her head low to avoid Tiffany's gaze.

"Then..c-can you k-kiss me?" Tiffany requested made Taeyeon's eyes widen but realizing that she wants a kiss on the cheeks so she obliged.

*KISS ON THE CHEEKS*

"There---- h-happy?" Tiffany cupped her face after the friendly kiss but she initiated it on the lips made Taeyeon startled for a moment before they succumbed into a passionate one.

"I-I love you, Taetae." After breaking the kiss, Tiffany took courage to confessed her feelings to the midget who was stunned because 3 women expresses their feelings towards her at the same time so the pressure on her shoulder seems more heavier than before, she must get back in South Korea as soon as possible, she prays silently.

"Ah, we must go back at the camp." Taeyeon shrugged as she ushered Tiffany on their way back at the camp with fishes on her hand.

"Don't play with me and just be honest, do you still love her?" Tiffany snorted out as she pulled her hand into her.

"I can't answer them now. I-I'm still confuse." Taeyeon said sadly but in a calm manner.