Meet The Ice Princess

"KIM TAEYEOOONNNNNNN!!!!! YOU GONNA GET IT FROM MEEEEEE!!!!!!" Jessica yelled angrily on her way downstairs while holding Taeyeon's dirty clothes thrown infront of her face when the latter trying to woke her up.

"I'm running out of idea to wake you up so I follow Wendy's advice." Taeyeon stick her tongue out while teasing her half sister and run off the balcony of their mansion with Krystal followed behind.

"If you seen your face unnie, it's ridiculous ya know!" Krystal burst into a pit of laughter joining her half sister with the teasing and they run around the mansion while angry Jessica followed behind.

"Yah! Come back you two!" Jessica's patience went off of how her siblings still teasing her and it annoys her a lot.

"Unnieee! Stop it already!" Wendy joined Jessica trying to pulled away her sister to stop running around their living room.

"Stay away from this, Wen-wen!" Jessica warned the youngest made the latter stay on her spot with a pout on her lips, she wants to join her sisters bickering.

"You're no fun, Sica. Let Wen-wen joins us, right Soojungie?" Taeyeon run behind the sofa with Wendy sitting comfortably while Krystal sticking with her.

"Who says I'm no fun to be with?" Jessica pouted.

"Aigoo~" Mr. Kim appeared from the kitchen with Mrs. Jung smiling from their childrens cute little moments it's been a long time since his kids making fun on their own.

"Kids, breakfast is ready." Mrs. Jung gestured her children to follow them at the dining area.

"Taengoo's teasing me, umma~" Jessica whines like a kid as she linked her arms into Mrs. Jung while following the woman in the dining.

"Your not a kid anymore Sica so stop acting like one." Mrs. Jung warned and ruffles her hair.

"Aish, my hair." Jessica glares and fixes her long blonde hair but Taeyeon surprisingly ruffles her hair before the midget run off the table where Mr. Kim already settled.

"YAH! I'LL DEFINITELY KILL YOU AFTER THIS, YOU MIDGET!" Jessica glares at Taeyeon before she settled beside Mrs. Jung across Wendy and Taeyeon.

"Unnie." Wendy spoke, warning her older sister and sighed.

"Seems like Wendy used to be your Unnie here instead of both of you." Mr. Kim chuckles as he directed his words into his two eldest daughters who kept teasing each other, throwing daggers on each other and playing with their faces.

"By the way, Taeyeon and I will fly to New York next week so Jessica will be in-charge of the executive position for awhile, is that okay with you?" Mr. Kim asked Jessica sitting beside his wife.

"It's alright appa besides I had nothing to do for now since our winter collection is not yet finalized." Jessica answered politely before she looks at the midget across her giving a deathly glare but Taeyeon shrugged her off and continue digging her food.

"I know I can count on you, Jessi but you have to smile more so our employees won't be afraid of you." Mr. Kim smiles at her and the dinner went well with small conversation about business and other stuffs.

That night, Jessica keeps on flipping around her bed, suffering from insomnia is one of the hardest struggle for her, she needs a lot of sleep and rest for tomorrow since her own company started to brainstorm for winter collection. She sighed as she pushed herself up and stepped outside her room and lead her foot on their balcony but instead of being alone,she saw Taeyeon drinking at one of the chair outside so she decided to join her.

"Can't sleep?" Jessica spoke coldly making Taeyeon tilted her head.

"Yeah, you too?" Taeyeon asked and Jessica only nod in response as she took her seat beside her.

"Sorry for ruining your morning, you know how deep sleeper you are, you sleep like a log. Yah!" Jessica slap her shoulder because of the teasing.

"Rude." TaeYeon pout.

"I heard it." Jessica whispered while glaring at her half sister.

"I intentionally did it for you to hear, halmeoni. YAH!" Taeyeon yelled for another slap.

"You love teasing me, huh?" Jessica glares at her.

"Yeah, it's cute to see how annoying yo---- YAH!" Taeyeon was pissed already off at her annoying sister.

"Serves you right." Jessica glares before she stood up and ready left but TaeYeon suddenly spoke.

"You know, you must smiles more often like you always do whenever you're around us it makes you more beautiful." Taeyeon spoke without even looking at Jessica.

"Aish." Jessica smiles at herself and turns around, she loves receiving praises from the famous Taeyeon since she idolize and doting on the latter so much but not showing to anyone about what she felt towards her and although the midget's words make a flattering feelings inside her she enjoys every bit of it with her cold expression.

"You're not as cold as ice like everybody says and knows about you because you're still warm inside and I confidently knew it." Taeyeon added before Jessica leave.

"I just want to share that warm only with you." Jessica murmurs but TaeYeon didn't hear.

To be continued