Walking Through Memories

-NIGHT AT GYEONG-SANG PROVINCE-

-INSERT BACKGROUND SONG: THROUGH THE NIGHT BY IU-

The two women walking under the sky full of stars when Mei Ying invited Stephi for a walk or more like she dragged the girl with a little hesitation written on her face but the stubborn Mei Ying still insisted that it's dangerous if she walked by herself made Stephi sighed in defeat and now here they are walking at the nearby shore engulfing a pregnant silence between them, no one would talk unless one of them initiates a conversation, with too much eagerness Mei Ying finally breaks the ice and asked Stephi, a few questions of how she landed at this place but answered with a simple "I don't even know" made Mei Ying felt embarrassed asking stupid questions, she smacked herself mentally and Stephi chuckle.

"Ah, y-you're b-beautiful, S-Stephi..." Mei Ying spilled with full of courage as she breathed her bottled up emotions, she's too persistent to make the girl for herself, she doesn't even know why maybe love at first sight because there's something Stephi had that made her felt giddy.

"Oh, gomawo." Stephi bowed and looked away hiding her flush cheeks from Mei Ying who is still staring at her under the moonlight.

"I don't know where I gained this braveness maybe the cause of drinking a jasmin tea given by Yan Jin awhile ago." Mei joked and made a dorky laugh.

"Hmmmm." Stephi only hum in response as they continue walking through the shore.

"You know my memories lost. I have no idea who am I or where I lived? Do I still have a family I left in city or far away province too? Am I rich or poor? I felt sad all over these days thinking and remembering my faded memories, are you lost your memories too?" Mei Ying asked.

"I lost my.... heart.... to someone who never love me back..." Stephi spoke sadly made Mei Ying felt guilty and prying to someone else life.

"I-I'm s-sorry..."

"Nah, it's okay but I'm happy that you invited me for a walk. I love stars because it makes me remember someone who loves them so much." Stephi said as she looked above while Mei Ying staring at her beauty.

"I'm glad I make you feel happy, I also like stars, aniyo I love them so much that I couldn't help myself to stare at them like it's only me and them in the world." Mei Ying smile and looked above those words made Stephi looks at her with sad eyes.

"Uhm, S-Stephi?" Mei Ying asked still her eyes on the stars twinkling above them beautifully.