No Love?

GOTCHA!!"

"MOMMYYYY!!"

"TAE HO!!!!"

"Yah! Don't be scared, it's me Daddy!" Taeyeon embraces her son while gesturing Jessica to get out of the car quickly before they got caught.

"Follow me! There's Our car." Taeyeon said while holding the blonde's hand and her son towards Tiffany's.

"Hop in quickly!" Tiffany yelled as she moves the steering wheel while Jessica and Tae Ho got themselves inside followed by Taeyeon.

"YAH!!!!! YOU ALL IDIOTS FOLLOW THEM QUICKLY!!!!!!" Mrs. Jung yelled to her useless bodyguards who were huffing from exhaustion.

"WHAT THE F*CKING HELL ARE YOU DOING?? GO GET THEM!!!" Some bodyguards get themselves a car to follow them while others almost collapse on the ground.

"F*CKING USELESS IDIOTS!!!" Mrs. Jung retorted with an annoying look at her face.

"What the hell happens to you, Mr. Lee? You already had the heir but you let him Getaway from your hand? Seriously?" Mrs. Jung added.

"I thought------"

"Useless!" Mrs. Jung followed her bodyguards on the car to catch Taeyeon.

-MEANWHILE-

"They're still tailing us behind, what are we gonna do now?" Tiffany asked in panic, doing her best to not get caught while driving like a professional dodging every car they passing by.

"Just make a turn into the highway, we had chance to distract them with the traffic jam." Taeyeon instructed.

"You drive."

"What?" Taeyeon's eyes widen.

"Oh c'mon, you're driving skills nailed it." Tiffany smirk pushing herself into the passenger seat leaving the wheel to Taeyeon who immediately jump into the driver's seat, pressing the gas pedal creating a loud roar and screech from the car.

"WOW! APPA'S COOL!" Tae Ho shout in amusement while clapping his hands watching Taeyeon's amazing skills making the two woman at the back fell for her charm.

"Oh my god! She's so cool." Jessica held her chest looking at Taeyeon.

"I'm really falling for her even more, her looks makes me melt right here." Tiffany said mentally with sparkling eyes.

"Guys! Hold on tight!" Taeyeon warned as she grip hard on the wheel, speeding up until Mrs. Jung's couldn't follow leaving them in a huge gap of distance.

"Wooooo!" Tae Ho acts like he's the one driving making Jessica watched him adoringly also with a sound effect.

"Is appa cool?" Taeyeon said not leaving the road without looking at the back, focusing on the car behind that disappears from their sight. They turn right into an alley heading into Tiffany's hideout.

"Where are we going?" Jessica asked fixing her son's hair after the little boy fell asleep into her lap due to exhaustion.

"Into our house." Tiffany answer instead in a cold manner making Taeyeon felt uncomfortable.

"We are safe there." Taeyeon interrupted breaking the cold atmosphere in the air of silence.

"We are finally here!" After a long drive finally they got safely arrived.