What's Hurt The Most

"Ah, heol I'm already full!" Taeyeon letting out a satisfied smile as she finishes all of the fish they've caught made Hyo Joo felt happy seeing her former lover still comfortable with her around. They sat beside with each other as they watched the bonfire in front of them, warm and breezy surfacing around their environment, a silence but a comfortable before Taeyeon decided to break the ice.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" She says with concern without looking at the woman silently sat beside her not too close.

"I'm fine just a little scratch somewhere, I don't know. How about you?" Hyo Joo answered back and flicked the fire playfully using a stick to break the awkwardness.

"I'm totally fine but still.... nevermind." The smaller one sighed heavily and closes her eyes.

"Don't, just forget about me and move on, it's useless to hold on to someone you knew will be never getting back again." Hyo Joo said seriously and paying a simple glance towards Taeyeon.

"..............." The other kept silence, wordless, useless and hopeless.

"Ah, screw it!" Taeyeon took courage to grabbed the woman's face and stole a passionate kiss that she knew will ruin the both of them but who would care since they're secluded.

*KISS*

"Now I can totally move on." Taeyeon broke the kiss first and move away and made a gap between them but Hyo Joo held her and kiss her more roughly than before the pent up emotion finally broke within her.

"Joonie~" Taeyeon said in between kisses before she's being laid on the dirt mud ground and pinned by the aggressive woman who keeps on kissing her.

"I-I s-still l-love you, Tae." Hyo Joo confessed as she keeps on sucking the other girl's soft lips that she misses the most.

THE OTHER SIDE OF AN ISLAND

"Phew, I thought it's the end of the both of us." Tiffany said in between gasp.

"Yeah, thanks to your clumsiness I almost broke my arms." Jessica said sarcastically as she glares at the woman beside her while they're walking to nowhere.

"Did you see that? A smoke coming from over there, Jess!" Tiffany hollered happily made a hopeful thinking that finally they were not the only one alive from the crash.