The Heirs

"Well, well, look what we've got here, our little Taeyeon!" Jong Suk smirk seeing Tae Ho who will bring him money, after Jin Hee and Hyo Joo's death he's being kicked out from the company he's working at because of involving into a corruption inside.

"Samchon!" Tae Ho jumped happily at him, the little boy knew him since he often saw him at Kim mansion recently, playing with him when his mom is not around and maids.

"Yah! Your really a grown-up now young man, how's your study?" Jong Suk lift him up into his arms.

"Mommy taking care of me well but I want to see a certain unnie who works at here!" Tae Ho said while searching for a familiar face of Tiffany.

"Please help me samchon, jusaeyo!" He pleaded cutely.

"Where do you want to go then, little champ?" He coaxed the little boy to fell for his tricky trap.

"I want to see Ms. Tiffany because mommy is in a deep trouble!" Tae Ho exclaimed hoping that the man understands him as he talk senselessly.

"Oh, Ms. Hwang Tiffany? Sure, don't you know that I'm a close friend of hers and your Appa Taeng?" Jong Suk makes his words more convincing.

"Oh, really samchon I'm missing Appa so much even Mom misses her too."

"I take you to Ms. Hwang then and to your Appa, c'mon?" Jong Suk offered made the boy nodded in response.

"I caught a big fish in the ocean! Assa!" Jong Suk celebrating his victory Mentally carrying the Kim heir on his arms.

-MEANWHILE AT TAENY-

"Wear this!" Tiffany dropped a black hoodie, cap and shades for Taeyeon to wear outside as they headed into fetching Tae Ho and Jessica secretly from Kim mansion.

"I already had my eyes inside the mansion so you don't have to worry about how we could possibly escape the guards." Tiffany explained as she wears her hoodie same with Taeyeon.

"And now that I've thought of it, I'm already missing my son, he will be my one and only  heir sooner or later."

"He's safe with the blonde don't you worry, Taetae, his mother will looks at him and besides Jessica is such a good mother for your son." Tiffany stated.

"Ah, majayo. I trust Jessica for taking care of our son, I felt happy and relief then so must thanks her too." Taeyeon cutely stated as she grabbed Tiffany's hand leading them outside through the black Ford.

"I hope we can make our own babies too, it'll be happy then." Tiffany hopped into the passenger seat as she assisted by the gentle Taeyeon.

"Nado, I already got names on mind." Taeyeon smile once as she enters the driver seat staring lovingly at Tiffany before turning on the engine.

"You want a son or a daughter, Tae?"

"I don't care as long as it's healthy and belong from you." Taeyeon smiled.

"I love you, Taetae."

"I love you too Fany so can we now make babies here?"

"YAH! BYUNTAE!"

-AT THE KIM MANSION-