Two Hearts, One Tragedy

BREAKING NEWS

Kim Empire heiress, Kim Taeyeon reportedly missing according to North Gyeong-sang police station stated that one of a passerby witnessed a warehouse caught on fire in Hang Geong-Dong and also some of the witnesses says that they spotted the Kim's luxury car heading to the empty warehouse alone, the Chief of Police found the exact car with the same plate numbers owned by Ms. Kim but there's no presence of the said person but some small evidence found on the crime scene that belongs to her, Kim family immediately headed into the scene without Ms. Kim's wife, Hwang Tiffany no one knows where she is because she couldn't be contact by her close colleagues even friends.

"Please find my daughter, Chief Kang as soon as possible, I'm begging you!" Mr. Kim cried on his knees while Mrs. Jung is beside him with their daughters, Wendy and Krystal.

"Calm down, yeobo." Mrs. Jung/Kim calming down her husband.

"Appa." Wendy also crying as she embraces her half-sister, Krystal.

"We will do our best to find your daughter, we we're tracing some evidences to find her." Chief Kang said.

"Thank you, Chief Kang." Mr. Kim replied as he was ushered by his family on their way at the police station's parking lot with massive reporters but the policemen helped them to avoid the crowd.

"T-Taeyeon-ah." Mr. Kim cried on his wife's embrace inside their Mercedes Benz.

"They will find her, don't worry yeobo." Mrs. Jung soothes her husband.

"Who will do that to unnie?" Wendy asked while Krystal kept mum.

"Where's Tiffany?" Mrs. Jung said sternly.

"That woman always missing when we needed her the most." Mrs. Jung said disappointed with a frown on her face.

"Maybe, she run some errands umma." Krystal defended.

"More important than her missing husband, seriously?" Mrs. Jung scoffed.

"Krys is right maybe she had some important matters to do, let her be." Mr. Kim defended too, he loves her daughter-in-law so much by always defending him against Mrs. Jung/Kim.

"Whatever you said. I hope that we will have news about Taeyeon sooner." Mrs. Jung said.