기대 Hope

"You're mistaken, Judge!!! I didn't do wrong, I know her but..." Taeyeon protested when the court decided that she will be sentence 5 years for sexual harassment even her hired attorney did his best just to defend her but the evidence much to strong to prove her innocence and now she's been led to the jail outside the city.

"WAIT!! I WILL TALK TO HER FIRST!!" Tiffany couldn't stay quiet while watching how Taeyeon struggle from the police officers after the trial.

"Fany." Jessica called while holding her wrist since they're both sitting beside each other with Tae Ho crying on his mother's lap as he witness how Taeyeon was being carried outside the court.

"Jessi, I can't... I want to hear her voice for the last time..." Tiffany almost choke into tears as she tried herself to save Taeyeon.

"Me too but it will bring her into much complicated situations, the Kim Empire is in critical situation too and I know we can't do anything else but to let her get rid of her mistake even though we both know she's innocent but for now we need to be strong for Taeyeon, arasso?" Jessica's words knock some sense into Tiffany and glance for the last time into her beloved husband's direction before she manage to keep calm and sit beside Jessica with already sleeping Tae Ho.

"I must do something to stop Mom..." Jessica thought.

"Jessi, I-I a-already miss her..." Tiffany whispered while holding the blonde's hand even though they had a rough relationship against each other they need to be strong.

"Me too, Tiff, me too." Jessica tighten the hold as she console Tiffany.

-AT THE KIM EMPIRE-

"Congratulations for the new CEO Mrs. Jung!" Everyone cheered while holding their wineglass for Mrs. Jung's success taking the CEO position from Taeyeon.

"Thank to all of your effort and now that we had the power to control the Kim Empire I would like us to enjoy this night and work together for the future." Mrs. Jung cheer happily smiling to the board of directors whose sharing stocks with the Kim Empire.

"Honey, why are you so quiet today? You don't enjoy everything?" Mrs. Jung asked Jason who silently on the corner drinking alone.