And I Love Her

"Can you call the wedding off, umma?" Jessica pleaded seriously at her mother who couldn't kept her mouth shut, not believing what her daughter wants, she seriously had no idea why her eldest daughter wants to cancel her half-sister's wedding with the Hwang daughter. Mr. Kim also not aware of the blonde's decision all of a sudden, he was too stunned at his spot beside his surprised wife looking at their daughter.

"What are you saying, Jessica?" The mother scolded her own daughter not even care that her voice already raising and her anger building up within.

"Call the wedding off." Jessica said coolly.

"W-Why?" Mr. Kim butted in with a worried tone, trying to cope up with her stepdaughter's request.

*sighed*

"I-I l-love T-Taeyeon, Dad! I-I really-----------" Jessica has been cut off by her mother.

"What the hell!!!" Mrs. Jung slapped her daughter's face made Jessica's eyes widen and held her burning cheeks due to the impact of her own mother's hand, Mr. Kim holds his wife's shoulder and Krystal who stunned on her spot as she entered the door not too long ago and witnessing the scene between her mother and dear sister because it was new to her.

"You're insane, Jessica, I'm so disappointed on you!" Mrs. Jung fuming with anger and trying to pulled off from her husband's grasped.

"I'm s-sorry." Jessica whispered with burning tears on her eyes.

"J-Jessi?" Krystal holding her mouth as she trying to restraint her tears that threatened to fall anytime soon and approached her sister.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, YOU DISGRACEFUL CHILD OF MINE, YOU ARE LIKE YOUR DUMB FATHER!!!" The mother spilled everything that Jessica doesn't want to hear from her for a long time ago because the blonde truly loved her father unconditionally but Mr. Jung swindling all her mother's inherited money from their grandfather.

"Mianhe." Jessica said between her sobs and run away through the door leaving the old couple while Krystal follows her fragile sister who already outside.

-OUTSIDE THE KIM COMPANY-

"Jessi, wait up!" Krystal hollered as she tried to cope up with her sister's pace and grab her wrist making the blonde turned to her that makes her heart broke seeing her in that condition, fragile and helpless.