Love Island

"Urgh, my head!!!! It sting, pain, pain." 

"Stop yelling, will you??"

"But it hurts like hell, you dumb!!!"

"Oh, seriously stop harassing me you pervert!!!!" Jessica pulls out her sister's hair made TaeYeon scream in total pain.

"YAH!!! Why the hell you smack me???" The ice princess smack her sister's poor head.

"You're groping my ass, pervert!!!!" Jessica yells at her.

"Please, let me sleep in peace??!!" Jessica scoffed at the annoying human beside her.

"You're almost sleeping for like, a whole straight day!!!" TaeYeon protested.

"God, you seriously had a big bad mouth!!!" Jessica snorted back.

"Then you had a f*cking pervert hand!!!!" Jessica added.

"YAH!!! Hyo Joo~yah!!!" Taeyeon yelled when another harsh slap made contact into her poor skin with a pouting Hyo Joo beside her wearing an almost torn clothes because of the crash impact, they had no idea where they are and their smartphone was no used by now.

"Stop being a pervert and made us a shelter and food here, araesso??" Hyo Joo ordered like a boss made Taeyeon smile a little knowing that her former lover is still comfortable around her.

"What?? Are you serious?? I'm a C.E.O here and you're a nobody!!!" The words hits Hyo Joo straightly and the awkward silence resurface made Taeyeon felt guilty and sad because of their past memories.

"I'm gonna search for something edible to eat over there, you can sleep if you want here." Hyo Joo make a move but Taeyeon followed behind as she intertwined their hands together.

"I'll go with you, it's dangerous here, Joonie~yah!!" The nickname automatically rolled out from her tongue made Hyo Joo fluttered and let the small woman casually hold her hand while searching for survivors.

MEANWHILE....

The two useless and devastated women goofing around the isolated island with nothing but their selves and fabric, the blonde one is too exhausted to fight back against the brunette whose too much excited of their unfortunate adventure and she couldn't hold herself for touching every little things that's so new for her and it made Jessica held her aching head because of it.

"Stop being so childish, Tiff seriously, you're like what?? Ten?? Oh, God I'm regretting this forever being with you, I wonder if that pervert is still alive??" Jessica blabber while Tiffany was still fascinated on her little own world with sparkling eyes.

"LOOK, JESSI A BABBOON!!! KYAAAA!!! IT'S CUTEEE!!!" Tiffany yelled in excitement dragging the poor blonde on the spot where the wild monkeys feasting their food.

"It's too dangerous if we stay here for too long and for God sake they're wild animals if you know..." Their loud voice caught the wild monkeys attention, they all staring at the both of them angrily because they were disturbed on their peacefulness and it made Jessica shrieked while dragging Tiffany away from them.

"WWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! HELPPPP!!!!" The two troublesome women run for their lives not caring about the other wild animals heard them.

"Joonie?? Do you hear something??" Taeyeon's attention caught by their voices nearby but Hyo Joo wasn't and continue roaming around for living.

"Aniyo, I don't hear anything, do you??" Hyo Joo asked as she look carefully at the curious woman on her side.

"I think I heard something awhile ago." Taeyeon said but brushing off the thoughts and hold the woman tightly as they walked through the wilderness.

"Look, is that a sea??" Taeyeon said with glee as they reached the end of the island.

"Daebak, it is an ocean we're alive!!! Yay!!!" Hyo Joo jumped with Taeyeon smiling a little.

"C'mon, we have to catch something before the sunset." TaeYeon said.

"Okay, let's." Hyo Joo smile genuinely that Taeyeon never seen for a long time ago. They happily jumped over the coldness of the blue water and played like they're still a couple.

To be continued

A/N: I'm back from my long vacation and I hope you're still loving my completed and on going stories, guys. Jebal~ Thank you :D

chocomint89 xxxxx