I Won't Go Home Without You

Putting my defenses up 'coz I don't wanna fall in love if ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack.

The song started to play and she holds the microphone tightly as the lyrics from the karaoke showed up from the screen before she sighed deeply.

Tiffany sang her hearts out, Jason brought her into a karaoke bar, watching her singing so passionate made the brunette man pitied her a lot. He only silently watching him at the black leather coach sipping his martini, sometimes he wants to stopped her but the latter pushed him away and let her do her thing.

Never put my love out on the line
Never said "Yes" to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I'm never good enough

When I don't care
I can play 'em like a Ken doll
Won't wash my hair
Then make 'em bounce like a basketball 

But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels
Yes, you make me so nervous
That I just can't hold your hand

You make me glow,
But I cover up
Won't let it show,
So I'm... 

Puttin' my defenses up
'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I'd have a heart attack [3x]

Never break a sweat for the other guys
When you come around, I get paralyzed
And every time I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help

It's just not fair
Pain's more trouble than love is worth
I gasp for air
It feels so good, but you know it hurts

But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear perfume for you
Make me so nervous
That I just can't hold your hand  

She finished the song flawlessly but her eyes won't stop crying and let her knees feel into the ground before Jason scurried into her spot and succumbed her into his warmth, everything hurts and seeing the woman she loves the most still not wanting to hold her earnestly like a fragile treasure, Taeyeon acts like a jerk towards her not wanting to looked at her in the eyes and letting her to be left behind like not happen between, she reminded herself that she's still the legal wife regarding the fact that Taeyeon didn't announced their divorce but legally separated instead but seeing her into Jessica's arms together with their son makes her heart clenched in pain like all of her energy drained.

"I-I c-can't b-breathe...." She says in between catching the air and Jason who soothed her patting her back just to make her comfortable.

"S-She causes m-me a-another yet the d-deepest one..."She sobs before she grasped Jason's suit causing a crumple on the soft fabric but he didn't care as long as the woman she loves is on his arms like her life depending on him right now.

"J-Just forget her and make me love you instead, Elise." Jason cupped her face before he places a soft kiss into her lips while wiping the tears using his thumb and leaned in to kiss her forehead.