Runaway

MEI YING POV

I woke up light headed as I took a glance beside me but only I see a beauty within this girl whose snoring cutely at her deep slumber then I wonder why is she naked? Oh my God, do we? Andwae! it couldn't be, I don't remember what happen last night but I felt my lower part is surprisingly aching, I look beneath the sheets and confirming that we made love last night, that's what I thought, oh my I messed it up I knew she already rejects me cause me drunk my hearts out because of pain but now that I'm laying beside her I couldn't feel the pain anymore and all I could see is butterflies around us. Again, I looked at her gentle face before I smile widely thinking that she's satisfied but what caught my eyes we're bruises when I lifted up the sheets that's covering her bare body, I was shocked and scared that I'm the one whose causing them so unwillingly I force her to wake up, she groaned and face her back against me before I attempt to gently shook her shoulder but useless, she still had her eyes closed, I got no idea left so I hovered above them and surprise when she pushed me off away from her and flinched within my touch, I fell on the floor and shrugged the sharp pain in my butt before I crawled again in front of her but she stepped aback and I see her eyes filled with fear and tears. I asked her why but she did not response but tightened the sheets on her chest, biting her lips and hang her head low avoiding my worried gaze.

"S-Stephi?" I spoke.

"D-Don't touch me... please... don't.... " She spoke with trembling voice that made my heart torn, I felt like I do something bad to her last night. She avoided my gaze again even my question awhile ago.

"D-Did I do something wrong last night?" I asked again but only to received a force smile.

"N-Nothing, I think I should go." She avoided me again and sprinted through the bathroom.

I smacked my head hopefully to remember something happened between us last night but only darkness filled my hazy mind. Stupid mind, but another flashback made me felt my head in a heavy pain that I almost passed out again, thankfully I leaned in the wall behind me before I force myself to stood up but once again, Stephi's face appeared and another woman followed by another faces that I couldn't recognized by now. I clutches my chest because of a sudden suffocation, it was harder to breathe every time memories haunts me in my sleep, when I pause and even when I remember something. Who am I? I asked myself mentally over and over again before I closed my eyes, hopefully the memories stop crossing my head, a creak from the bathroom door indicating that Tiffany already done with her business, she looked at me and run through me when she saw how I struggle to stand in my feet. She helped me as she places my arms on her shoulder, she's wearing a pink loose shirt and a pants before we hastily sprinted outside her room and leads me to Dr. Min Xing's small clinic, Yan Jin saw us and she assisted me to the nearby clinic bed and check on me before leaving me to called Dr. Min, Stephi stayed by my side and I felt grateful and love when I saw how worried she was with me.

"T-Thank y-you, Stephi-yah~" I said with a pure smile written all over my face, she smiled back but never said a word with me and Dr. Min already inside with Yan Jin followed behind.