That Girl

"Sorry but I would like to tell you that Mr. Kim's health is worsening day by day." Dr. Kang said apologetically to his wife.

"W-What will h-happen to h-him?" Mrs. Jung cried, thankfully Wendy is there for a support.

"M-Mom, Dad will be okay and soon unnie will be found by the police." Wendy said but her tears keep on flowing from her eyes.

"Mom!" Krystal showed up.

"Krystal! My daughter!" Mrs. Jung run through her daughter after Dr. Kang leaves with a bad news from Mr. Kim.

"M-Mom, J-Jessica unnie is here." Krystal said hesitatingly.

"J-Jessica, why that brat is here??" Mrs. Jung hysterically yelled at Krystal and Jessica suddenly appeared.

"Umma." Jessica whispered with her head hung low.

"You disgraceful wretch!!!" Mrs. Jung pulled Jessica's blonde hair shamelessly caught everyone's attention, thankfully there's no paparazzi.

"Hey, umma stop it!" Krystal and Wendy tried to stop their mother doing shameless act towards their dearest older sister.

"U-Umma, m-mianhe." Jessica cried as she struggles from her own mother's grip.

"B-Because of you, we're having a bad luck!!! Disgraceful!!!" Mrs. Jung yelled while crying as she still grasping her own daughter's blonde locks.

"Mrs. Jung, wait!!!" Chanyeol Park appears with their son, Tae Ho.

"M-Mommy." Little Tae Ho cried witnessing the scene.

"W-Who is that?" Mrs. Jung asked as she watch the little boy carefully who resembles Jessica a lot and stop grabbing the blonde's hair.

"H-He's m-my son, remember? Park Tae Ho." Jessica mumble while fixing her hair.

"H-He's cute." Krystal said in awe.

"Uhm, yeah right but she looks like Taeyeon-unnie too." Wendy noticed the little resemblance of her older sister who is still missing.