The Fate of Three

After the day she saw the patient that caught her attention, the girl named Mei Ying often dropped to visit the still unconscious girl sometimes she's attending her when Yan Jin is not around, probably assisting Dr. Min Xing because she works for almost years for the old man. She had no idea and seems her body reacts opposite to what she wants, she always staring at her blankly makes her heart skip a beat and when she touches the girl's skin it made her stomach felt funny, she smiles to herself without her knowing. Yan Jin noticed the caring gestures from Mei Ying and she was not amused by it because the old man seems like he fancies the unconscious girl that much.

"Eyes, nose, lips.... every inch of you looks perfect through my eyes." Mei Ying utters without leaving her sight into the sleeping girl beside her. She's wiping her face with a white towel, a daily routine she does whenever she had leisure to spend with and now here she was staring at her again. She stopped when she saw a ring attached into a necklace in the girl's neck, seems familiar she thought made her head ache probably a flashing memory.

"Ugh, stupid head. I felt frustrated having this kind of memory loss." Mei Ying cursed under her breath as she held her head in pain, what makes her worry is that she unintentionally affectionate towards the patient.

"D-Do I-I k-know you?" She asked herself again while staring at the patient.

"Everytime I saw your face it hurts me inside, I felt pain and I don't know why, am I started to get crazy? Something in you that felt myself guilty, who really are you?" She added, whispering to herself while eyeing the ring that's too identical to the ones she saw in her drawer not too long ago, Yan Jin said that it belongs to her when they founded her. She caught a last degree burn on her face that explain why she's intentionally grows her bangs to cover a certain part of her face, she felt ugly and anxious of what she looks but when she looks at the girl in front of her, she felt that she's safe, love and probably gaining courage on her own.

*fingers moving a little*

"Omo, she's waking up, I must call Yan Jin." But before she lay another step on the ground, she heard the patient mumble edibly that caught her ears.

"M-Mianhe....T-Taeyeon" And that makes her heart and head suffers from pain at the same time.

"W-What h-happen t-to m-me? It hurts..." She's down on her knees while caresses her head to ease down the pain but it's not helping but to pain more before she lose consciousness and everything went black but before her eyes fully closed, she saw the patient lifting her body slowly.

*BAM*

-AT THE HONG COMPANY-