Who Am I?

"So, you're saying that we take down not only Kim Taeyeon but also her wife?"

"Dae, sajang-nim I think the favor is on us right now, we only have to keep Mr. Kim's attention away on the company so we could establish our plan in ease and always keep an eye on him so the Kim Empire will be on our hands." Jong Suk spoke into the person sitting in front of him without seeing the face of the culprit.

"According to my source, Mr. Kim's health is worsening now, he's confined often and the Doctor said that it's due to exhaustion that's why he passed the C.E.O position to his eldest daughter immediately and marry her off to the Hwang for business tie-ups."

"Dae, you're very sharp Sajang-nim as expected." Jong Suk grinned because finally he will take revenge against the Kim and he will be the Chief Executive as a promise from the person he talked to.

"The Kim Empire will be on my hands soon." An evil laugh succumb the atmosphere made Jong Suk laugh along with his so-called boss.

"Finally, my family's death will be attain the justice they deserve." Jong Suk clenched his fist.

"We will have to wait and make sure that the news regarding the wife will not be exclusively broadcast, araesso?" 

"Dae, right away everything will be fine, Sajang-nim, I'll take my leave." Jong Suk bow before he leave his boss.

-KIM MANSION-

"Appa, are you alright?" Wendy asked her father who is helplessly bed-ridden.

"Don't worry too much, Wendy-yah~" Mr. Kim smile as assurance for his daughter not to worry for his well-being.

"I hope the police will find Unnie, I miss her so much." Wendy let out the tears she held for a long time since Taeyeon's missing incident.

"Taeyeon is tough, I trusted her, she will come back safely with us." Mr. Kim replied.

"Oh, my God!!! That woman didn't pick up my call, unbelievable!!" Mrs. Jung retorted as she tried to dial Tiffany's number.

"Where have you been, yeobo?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I went to Chief Kang for some updates but unfortunately no trace of Taeyeon found until now but seriously that wife of her didn't show up at least ask on her behalf's whereabouts, she's making me grow old!!! Aaarrrggghh!!!!" Mrs. Jung said in a angry manner.