Make Me Love You

-AT KIM EMPIRE-

10:56 A.M.

Papers.

More papers.

Even more papers.

"AAAAHHHH!!! I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY!!!" Taeyeon scattered the papers throughout the empty and dark room where she stays.

"Why does so many papers to check on?" She sighed but her minds leads her into thinking with a certain person she longs for years.

"Tiffany, what are you trying to do this time?" Looking at Tiffany's photo while balling her fist as she recalls the scenario yesterday.

"So, Mr. Smith and her are a thing? Fucking-----" The door swung open and a woman barging inside without a notice.

"T-Taeyeon-ah~" The woman hugged her tightly as the latter buried her face into her chest.

"J-Joonie?? Why are you crying??" Taeyeon's eyes widen since she didn't expect the woman she barely sees for the past months and now she's here crying on her arms.

"H-Help me please, you're the only person I could rely on." Hyo Joo sniffed before she looks at her with pleading eyes.

"I'll tell you everything." Hyo Joo added.

"Sorry, Ms. Kim but we try our best to stop her." Irene said.

"It's fine you can leave now, I'll take care of here." Taeyeon shooed her away.

After they both settled down at her leather couch, Hyo Joo tells the whole story about what happens to her, their daughter and how Jong Suk threatened and killed Jin Hee. Taeyeon trying to keep herself not to burst into anger, how she lacks of knowledge about her own children, how irresponsible she was and everything makes sense, she's blaming herself now but Hyo Joo said not to, she seeks for her help to caught Jong Suk and let him pay for what he did to their daughter. She wants revenge and Taeyeon will gave it to her using her power and money without publicity and now not only Jessica and Tiffany's issues she would be handle but in addition with Hyo Joo, her mind will be explodes less than a minute after the truth finally revealed and she wants nothing but to see the man's cold body in front of her.